Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Suggestions for future series > The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu This is an awesome series. Okay I've only read book one but I'd love to read more. It has amazing characters and a great plot. That's why I recommend this series.

message 2: by Kara (new)

Kara (sterlink) | 60 comments I have recently finished book 1 as well (and really enjoyed it), and would be down with this series for discussion.

message 3: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (narknon) | 523 comments I read this series about a year and a half ago. I really liked it. It would be a fun one to discuss. I wouldn't mind rereading it.

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Just started reading the series for a second time and would love to discuss it! Great story, and Durzo Blint is one of my all-time favourite characters.

message 5: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Melanie wrote: "Just started reading the series for a second time and would love to discuss it! Great story, and Durzo Blint is one of my all-time favourite characters."

Yeah, mine too.

message 6: by Caity (new)

Caity (adivineeternity) | 9 comments I actually HAVE these. All three, in a nice little boxed set, all pretty and neat and begging to be read. I would definitely be up and/or down for discussing them.

message 7: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Caity wrote: "I actually HAVE these. All three, in a nice little boxed set, all pretty and neat and begging to be read. I would definitely be up and/or down for discussing them."

My friend has number one (that's how I read it) and I just requested book two from the book swap. ^^

message 8: by Raven614 (new)

Raven614 | 17 comments excellent series but last 50 pages were rushed to wrap up!

message 9: by Kira4Inu (new)

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu Raven614 wrote: "excellent series but last 50 pages were rushed to wrap up!"

Really? I haven't gotten to the end yet (I'm going to start book two in a bit)

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Raven614 wrote: "excellent series but last 50 pages were rushed to wrap up!"

I didn't think it was that rushed - it think it was just the pace of what was happening. For me, it was the ending that made the book: prior to that there was just too much setting up going on.

message 11: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (followyourmuse) Have read all 3 books, they were fantastic and the pacing is rushed and fast throughout the books,so the ending did not fell out of place.

message 12: by Raven614 (new)

Raven614 | 17 comments I did enjoy these books a lot but, Now come on Durzo Blint turns into a flying creature! That could have been very usefull in the previous books! I just started Weeks next series. Good so far.

message 13: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Link to a list of novels in the Night Angel series by Brent Weeks, who is a GoodReads author and may be willing to participate in our discussions.