The Feature Presentation discussion

Genre > Sci-Fi

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments What are some of your faviorite Science Fiction moives?

message 2: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) STAR TREK, STAR WARS..... I Robot, AI....

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I don't like Sci-Fi, it freaks me out

message 4: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) Star Wars, of course, and the Star Trek series; also The Matrix, Blade Runner, Pitch Black, the Terminator series, Serenity, to name a few.

message 5: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Has anyone seen this movie called the Island? It's my favorite Sci-Fi, I liked the Terminator too.

message 6: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) Gorfo wrote: "Has anyone seen this movie called the Island? It's my favorite Sci-Fi, I liked the Terminator too."

That's the one with Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson, right?

message 7: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Yes! That's the one! Surprisingly good, I also didn't know who Ewan McGregor was till I saw it!

message 8: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) Gorfo wrote: "Yes! That's the one! Surprisingly good, I also didn't know who Ewan McGregor was till I saw it!"

It wasn't too bad; it was more or less an update of a low budget film called "Parts: The Clonus Horror", with better acting.

message 9: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
you don't say! What yr was Parts made in? Oh and with a better title too!

message 10: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) Gorfo wrote: "you don't say! What yr was Parts made in? Oh and with a better title too!"

It came out in 1979, but it's probably better known to fans of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 as one of the movies they skewed. Island isn't an official remake of Parts, but the similarities are fairly obvious.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I liiiike::: Star Wars! lol Can't think of any right now... XD

message 12: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Gorfo wrote: "Has anyone seen this movie called the Island? It's my favorite Sci-Fi, I liked the Terminator too."
I loved that movie soo much.. And I love Ewan McGregor he is amazing and is one of my favourite actors...

message 13: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Yay! I was beginning to think I was crazy for loving it

message 14: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) no I don't think your crazy.. i thought it was really good..

message 15: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I watched it everyday for a week!

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Really!! Thats going abit extreme isnt it????

message 17: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
It is sooo extreme but when I love something I kinda go overboard! Like how I used to have every word in Shrek memorized.

message 18: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm i can do that with Doctor Who:)

message 19: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Doctor Who? Sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it

message 20: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) You know the Doctor with the blue box and he goes around saving everyone from evil monsters and being really handsome and gorgeous.....

message 21: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Oh and sci fi lovers should watch Doctor Who... It's amazing.... Oh and they should also watch District 9... THe beginning seems stupid at first but keep watching and it gets really good.

message 22: by Gorfo (last edited Aug 29, 2010 01:19PM) (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Sounds like my type of show......

message 23: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm you should so watch it....