Roleplay Central discussion

Roleplays > Haunted

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny was at home sitting on her mother's couch. It was summer and she couldn't wait till her big brother Matt came to pick her up to go and live with him in a new house he bought.

Matt was in his new house looking at the rooms seeing if his sister can have one of her own without him hearing who her company was.

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments Dylan pulled a hoody over his head as his siter called after him. "God! Shut up Masiela!" he screammed and quickened his pace.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny got off the couch and went outside and started to walk.

Matt started his car up.

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments He looked back down the block and bumped into somebody. He groaned. "I didn't see you there."

Masiela frowned and started to play basketball in the street.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny caught herself on his arm. "Sorry my bad"

Matt's car wouldn't get going. He took the keys out and put them in his pocket and started to walk.

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments "No my apologies." he nodded and looked up. "Say, you look so familar to me."

She missed her rebound as it rolled onto the sidewalk. She tripped hitting her jaw.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny looked at him. "Thanks...you look so familiar to me too...I'm Jenny"

Matt saw a girl go down and hit her jaw. He ran over to her.

message 8: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments (g2g)

"Dylan." he said and smiled at her.

Masiela winced and looked up at Matt. "Oh, thank you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(aww okay ttyl)

Jenny smiled and extended her hand, "Nice to meet you"

Matt smiled. He gently took her by the waist and helped her up.

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments He shook and had the thought of kissing her hand, but of course he didn't. "Not a very common name you have. I like it."
\
Hee face was flushed but she didn't let it show. "That was very sweet of you but am I bleeding?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny smiled. "Why thanks" She said. She took his hand and curtsied in front of him. "I know cheesy but I saw it in a movie and thought I should give it a shot."

Matt looked at her jaw and shook his head. "You're just going to have one hell of a headache and a bruise there.Oh,by that way I'm Matt"

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 9 comments Dylan smiled at her. "That was a little akward but cute."

She nodded. "I'm Masiela, nice to meet you Matt." She smiled at him sweetly and giggled.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny blushed. She looked away down at the ground.

Matt smiled and said "Are you okay?"