Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Phobos Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 328 (328 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
((RP here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley strode into the cabin and quickly informed the campers about Caspar's party. "Party at Dionysus Cabin, starts at nine!" She turned and left for the next cabin.

message 3: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Devon was playing Linkin Park music on his stereo, flipping through a Sports Illustrated magazine carelessly.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery walked in, her bow and arrows in hand and her quiver slung over her shoulder. She cast one glance at Devon, wrinkled her nose and walked over to her bed. Metus slithered up the bedpost, eyeing his owner and her brother.

message 5: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon didn't look at her. His hood was up, and he turned the page.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery plopped down on her bed, setting her bow and quiver underneath it first. She glanced around. No sign of Evander. She smiled as Metus slithered down the bedpost and around her arm.

message 7: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

The Linkin Park music that was playing was some of their older screaming-into-the-mic stuff.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((SCREAMO! *screams*))
Avery glanced at her brother, noticed his magazine and sniggered.

message 9: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon raised his eyebrows. "Yes?" He asked, then removed the cover to show that it was actually PlayBoy in disguise.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery shook her head when she noticed the real cover. "I didn't say anything," she replied petulantly, stroking Metus gently.

message 11: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon shrugged. "You snickered." He said, placing the cover back over the Playboy.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "I did," she replied. "But who said it had anything to do with you?"

message 13: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Well who else is in the cabin?" He replied.

((gtg in 5 mins))

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments ((k. :())
Avery rolled her eyes. "One of my questions, actually. Do you know where Evander is?"

message 15: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Probably being an arse somewhere in the camp, or flirting it up with Jazz." He replied boredly, turning the page and taking a sip of coke.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery raised her eyebrows at the mentioning of Jasmine. "I see..."

message 17: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"It's sorta hard not to guess he's being an as* somewhere." Devon said.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery smirked. "I know that. I need to know exactly where."

message 19: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Well it matters what mood he's in. If he's feeling particularly toturous he's probably at the Battle Arena. If he's feeling like bullying he's probably somewhere social like the Mess Hall, or the fields. If he wants to start a social fight, probably somewhere like the Lake, or Forest cos they're usually populated." Devon said with a shrugg in a careless tone

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery rolled her eyes. "That narrows it down so much."

message 21: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Glad I could help." Devon replied with no emotion.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery smirked, leaning back on her pillow. "You're an @ss, you know?"

message 23: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"REally? I never noticed." Devon said as he scanned his magazine. His tone was the same way it was before.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery rolled her eyes again. She said nothing, figuring she'd get nothing out of her brother.

message 25: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon took a sip out of his coke and shot it a dirty look when it ran empty.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery smirked as she noticed the can. "You've reduced yourself to soda?"

message 27: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"I don't like beer, if that's what your getting at." He replied in a bored tone.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Moreover wine, which I'm certain is abundant in the Dionysus cabin."

message 29: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon shrugged. "Let's just put it this way, one of the girls there doesn't particularly like me."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery chuckled. "Then be glad you have an overly-friendly sister to run the errands for you." She faked a sweet, innocent smile as she stroked the snake.

message 31: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon tossed the can into a bag full of other cans. He was saving them for Zepherrin.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery glanced dubiously at her silent brother and decided to try once more. "What do you suggest I use to hit Evander?"

message 33: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"The snake. And make sure it has it's mouth open." Devon replied, his tone was plain without emotion but the eyes that scanned his magazine gleamed with a devious shine.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery chuckled darkly as she stroked Metus' head. "Won't it seem strange f I'm carrying him around though?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery, not waiting for an answer, stood, Metus still curled around her arm. "Well, thanks for... nothing?" She sniggered and waved before walking outside, snake in hand and eyes alight with the idea of causing pain to Evander.

message 36: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Devon held up a hand in 'welcome' without looking up.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery walked back in, mumbling something about her 'stupid snake' as she threw the reptile-in-question on her bed. She pulled out her planner and a pencil, crossing her legs Indian-Style and tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

message 38: by ., Goddess of Bacon (last edited Nov 23, 2010 04:15PM) (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Sauntering in the cabin, pained regret disguised by the ever-apparent smirk on his face, Evander Bell himself appeared, slamming the door closed with a careless lift of his leg. He winced at the Linkin Park and put on Kings of Leon, arching a dark eyebrow at Devon disapprovingly. "What the hell? Linkin Park?"
Shaking his head in mild disbelief he reclined imperially on his bed, humming along to the music and perusing an obscure Ancient Greek text.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery smirked. "I blame his overly dramatic need for loud music to be blaring when he's trying to hide what he's reading," she mused, never once looking up.

message 40: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I don't quite understand why he wants to hide it," Evander said with a husky drawl. "It's not like we don't all know." He flipped the page with a lazy finger. "Heard you were looking for me, dear sister," he said with the familiar twinge of irony in his low voice. "Just wanted to say hello or was it, gods forbid, something important?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery raised her brow. "Where'd you hear that?" She erased something in her notebook, quickly flipping the pencil in her hand.

message 42: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"A little bird told me," Evander said in his quiet sarcastic tone, raising his eyes finally to look at his sister.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery smirked. "Well, then the little bird was right. And it was, gods forbid, something important." She tucked a stray strand back behind her ear and still didn't look up.

message 44: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Do tell," Evander said, curious in spite of himself.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery glanced up and waggled her eyebrows. "Now, why should I tell you when you're being so rude and sitting all the way over there?"

message 46: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"This is my bunk and I sit all the way over here for a reason," Evander said, leisurely turning another page. "You want to tell me something, come and tell me. I am indifferent to whatever you decide to do."

message 47: by Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (last edited Nov 24, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Avery pursed her lips into a pout and tapped her pencil on the planner as she thought. She smirked and looked back down as she picked up the pencil and bit on it in thought. "Fine," she said before falling silen again.

message 48: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I'm glad to see you made up your mind on something, Avery," Evander said decidedly, taking a sheaf of paper and filling it with his strong, capital-letter writing. He paused every once in a while, finger trailing across the pages of the textbook in complete concentration.

message 49: by Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (last edited Nov 24, 2010 02:49PM) (new)

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Yes, I'm making my own decisions for the first time and loving it," she said with a roll of her eyes. She scribbled a few lines out in her notebook in frustration.

message 50: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Evander opened his mouth to say something, but closed it, filling out the rest of the three sheets of paper in neat writing. He held it up and read it over once, then nodded, satisfied. The headline read The Face that Launched a Thousand Ships: The Real Cause of the Trojan War-- a rather long essay.
Done with homework, he ambled to his half-sister's bed and plonked down on it, aware that his proximity would distress her a little.
"So," he said, smiling cruelly. "You were saying?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7