Unknown Anonymity discussion

Reading > What do you want to read?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments The title is self explanatory.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm already reading what I want to read so... =)

message 3: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments Do you mean like a book for the whole group to read?

message 4: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Well, individually and in a group. Sorry I haven't posted, I was at school, doing homework, that kind of stuff!

message 5: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments That's fine. I commented you back, by the way.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well in that case, ......... I've already read a lot of books, though. So it'll be really hard to find one we haven't all read.

message 7: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments You never know Rozara. There are classics that can be read more than once!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... *gets a dreamy look on her face* I like rereading certain books, as long as they are AMAZING!!! Like Tamora Pierce books, the Harry Potter series, Artemis Fowl... that awesome stuff. =)

message 9: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Well you won't reread a book that you hate would you Rozara?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

NO.

message 11: by Jade♪☠, Da da da! We're dead. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 180 comments I REALLY want to read the Son of neptune.

message 12: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Is that after Lost Hero?

message 13: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Don't interrupt me while I'm reading a book. I <3 Julian Smith! (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 130 comments Yup! Son of Neptune comes out October 4th, 2011. IT HAS PERCY IN IT!!!

message 14: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Cool, I guess that's why it's call Son of Neptune.

message 15: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Don't interrupt me while I'm reading a book. I <3 Julian Smith! (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 130 comments Yeah. I read the first chapter. (Not a good idea btw. Made me even more impatient.)

message 16: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Oh, I know what you mean. It is torture.

message 17: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Don't interrupt me while I'm reading a book. I <3 Julian Smith! (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 130 comments Yes! I was jumping up and down for about two hours.

message 18: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Wow. I've read a lot of books that has that sneak peek and then it took FOREVER for the next one to come out.

message 19: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Don't interrupt me while I'm reading a book. I <3 Julian Smith! (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 130 comments Yeah! It takes a year or two.

message 20: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Or some books are out of country and those take even longer!

message 21: by Jade♪☠, Da da da! We're dead. (new)

Jade♪☠ | 180 comments I;m dying for the son of neptune.