Unknown Anonymity discussion

Writing > Round Robin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments So, for this a person will write a few sentences and we'll take turns and write/add more sentences to the story. The goal is to have fun and see what crazy thing happens in the end. Make sure to make it appropiate!:) Any questions? Post it or message me!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Once upon a time, there was a hedgehog named...

message 3: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments ...Mr. Gopher. People always thought he was a gopher, which made him really mad. So to show them he was a hedgehog he...

message 4: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments ...decided to create a super atomic encyclopedia of hedgehog facts.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But his girlfriend told him that that was lame, so Mr. Gopher decided to create a new barbecue sauce. It was called...

message 6: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments The Barbeque Sauce. His girlfriend nagged him about not being creative, but she helped him sell it nonetheless. Things were going well until one day...

message 7: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments a pickle named Henry decided he was astonished beyond all measure that there were no cucumbers(his evil cousins) to go with The Barbecue Sauce!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Then Mr. Gopher's girlfriend admitted that she loved the encyclopedia idea, so Mr. Gopher decided to make an encyclopedia about hedgehogs AND made Barbecue sauce!
But one day, Mr. Gopher's mother called to tell Mr. Gopher what she thought of his collection of encyclopedias and his barbecue sauce brand. She said...

message 9: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments that he should go to the Name guru on Krakatoa Island, on Mount Fish-dizzazle-ichstein to...

message 10: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments find a decent name for the encyclopedia. Unfortunately, the Name Guru was on vacation. So Mr. Gopher went to visit the Krakatoa volcano. Then it erupted. Mr. Gopher managed to escape in time by fashioning a paraglider out of his turquoise windbreaker. He landed just outside of...

message 11: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments a farm of ostriches. Mr. Gopher gasped at the large birds he has never seen before. Are they emus?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

no silly! the ostrich farmer laughed at Mr. Gopher then said, boy, you sure are a funny looking hedgehog. Mr. Gopher was overjoyed, and said...

message 13: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "FINALLY! Someone who knows me and understands me!"

message 14: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments The ostrich farmer smiled.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The ostrich farmer said, "Do you want to ride an ostrich? Or an emu?"

message 16: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Mr. Gopher excitedly nodded,"I must ride an emu, or else my great-grandma's aunt's cousin's nephew's daughter's friend would make fun of me if I refused your offer."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The ostrich farmer smiled again, "My name is Ostiricho. Welcome to my emu-riding business."

message 18: by Emily -The Rabbit Keeper, What's This Group About Again? (new)

Emily -The Rabbit Keeper | 42 comments "How did you get into the emu riding business Ostiricho?" Mr. Gopher questioned.
"Funny story.."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, let's say my uncle's wife's mother's granddaughter-twice-removed's husband's stepgrandfather had some interesting connections."

message 20: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "Oh," Mr. Gopher said while processing the flurry of confusing relatives. As Mr. Gopher sat on top of the emu, he looked at the horizon and saw a lion leaping towards them.

message 21: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) The lion started running. Its big feet pounding the grass.

message 22: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "I want to eat the gopher and the ostrich man!" it roared as it leaped and almost tackled them.

message 23: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Mr. Gopher screamed like a little girl and hopped away on his pogo stick.

message 24: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "I'm NOT a gopher" Mr. Gopher screams as he careens around a tree.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ostiricho looked around. "This is not good." He....................................

message 26: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments also screamed like a girl. But instead of running away, he charged at the lion. The lion...........

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

screamed too. Ostiricho ran up to the lion and hugged him. The lion hugged Ostiricho back.

message 28: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Mr. Gopher was really confused. "But-b-but, I th-thought that it would eat us for sure!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, we've been besties since we were cubs and little ostirichos!" Ostiricho explained.

message 30: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "Uh, ok." Mr. Gopher said timidly. "H-h-h-hi." He gave a tentative wave.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lion smiled at him, not very thoughtfully showing all of his huge canines.

message 32: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Mr. Gopher squeaked, then turned tail and ran, trying to think of how to get to the Name Guru. Then.....

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ostiricho said, "Why not stay for dinner?"

message 34: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "Um, ok, as long I'm not the dinner." Mr. Gopher said as he......

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

smoothed back his quills. Lion smiled. "I'm glad you're coming!"

message 36: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Mr. Gopher giggled nervously. "O-okay, if you insist."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yay!" Ostiricho clapped happily.

message 38: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments The lion purred then leaped his way to Ostiricho's house.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ostiricho turned to Mr. Gopher, "Do you want to drink anything?"

message 40: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "Yes, yes, I would like a super-awesome-fizzle-sizzle-deluxe-soda in a bottle!" Mr. Gopher said excitedly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The lion nodded happily. "That sounds super-ummy!"

message 42: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments Ostiricho smiled. "Okay then! You want that too Lion?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lion grinned. "Chyah."

message 44: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "Okely-dokely!" Ostiricho said.
But then all of a sudden the house began to shake furiously!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?!" Mr. Gopher yelled over the noise.

message 46: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments "NO!" shouted Ostiricho. "I think that is my pet...............

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Toothless!" The dragon peeked out from behind the house. He had been jump-roping.

message 48: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments (YOU 'borrowed' that from How to Train Your Dragon?!)
Mr. Gopher yelped in surprise and hid under the table.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((chyah!))

Ostiricho smiled at his Night Fury.

message 50: by Ji Mei , Let's ♫♪♫♪!!!! (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 765 comments (Night Fury? Whazzat? Toothless is supposed to be something less threatening!)

Toothless grinned back and resumed his jumping.

« previous 1