Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Recommendations > Vampire Books to read

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
the twilight saga, Vamps, Anita blake, silver kiss, sookie stackhouse series,Night Huntress series.

Check some of these out, they are all awesome!!

message 2: by Manisha (new)

Vampire Academy, Vampire Diaries, Blue Bloods, Vampire Kisses,House of Night series,

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 8 comments night world series by l.j.smith

message 4: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha vampire kisses they are a quick read

message 5: by Manisha (new)

The Drake Chronicles are awesome! The three books are very interesting and the fourth one is yet to be released.

message 6: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) Manisha wrote: "The Drake Chronicles are awesome! The three books are very interesting and the fourth one is yet to be released."

Totally agree! Except I hadn't read the second & third. My mom's forbidding me to read "fantasy" books that're no help to my school work. Can you believe that!

message 7: by Manisha (last edited Jan 10, 2011 04:28PM) (new)

Artemis wrote: "Manisha wrote: "The Drake Chronicles are awesome! The three books are very interesting and the fourth one is yet to be released."

Totally agree! Except I hadn't read the second & third. My mom's..."

If my parents knew how many fantasy books i read, then i would probably not be allowed either. It sucks but dont worry you will still be able to look forward to something. I read the first and second book of the series and have to still read the third. I love the seires, i want the Drake boys to be all mine.

message 8: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) Really? :D Which's your favorite then? Ah, wait, I won't be able to compare them, cause I only know Nick.

message 9: by Manisha (new)

I love Nick the most. The other ones you get to know are really only Logan in the second book and Quinn. But when you read the books you kind of get the idea of teh other Drake boys and their personalities. The fourth book is going to be about COnnor. I am guessing that each new book will be about a different Drake. So thats about like 3 more books after the realease of the 4th. I am guessing but i hope it goes like that.

message 10: by Cece (new)

Cece (cwrob5) does anyone know where I could find a free download for a nook for the black dagger brotherhood books? ive read the first 2 and would like to read the rest

message 11: by Missyb (last edited Mar 05, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

Missyb | 3 comments Lynsay Sands: Argeneau series
Jeaniene Frost: Night Huntress series
Chloe Neill: Chicagoland Vampires series
Charlaine Harris: Sookie Stackhouse series (vampires are main characters & so is a human, but also plenty of other things)
Christine Feehan: Dark (Carpathian) series
Erin McCarthy: Vegas Vampires
Michele Rowen: 5 book series that starts with the book - Bitten & Smitten
Laurell K Hamilton: Anita Blake series (vampires, humans, and shifters are the main characters)

message 12: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) Ah, I just finished "Out For Blood" the third book of the Drake Chronicles. And well, I think I like Logan the best. (No offense intended, Isabeau St. Croix!) Nick's alright, and Quinn's too much of a flirt. I think the next book is going to be about Chole and Connor, the computer "C" couple. :D

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) I've discovered some great books via my kindle. I look at the freebies and cheapies. Recently, I've read and really enjoyed

Bond With Me
Kiss Me Deadly
The Devil To Pay
Out of Time

^^^Please keep in mind, the above titles are NOT "YA" and can be quite explicit.

More on the YA front, I'm reading the Sweep series.

message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreathompson) The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.

message 15: by P.H. (new)

P.H. Dillard (Cylence) | 1 comments Hello. I'm new to the site, heard about it through Amanda Hockings blog. I'm always interested in meeting fellow lovers of vamps and weirdness in general. So far I'm enjoying my experience here. Anyway, I just published a vamp/angel novella you guys might be interested in. Its free on my smashwords. Check it out, and let me know what you think.Thanks for your time! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...