NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

NICENESS > What are the Awesome qualities of your fellow members?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 794 (794 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 736 comments Mod
here u guyz talk about awesome ppl in this group and wat makez dem so awesome;)Spread da <3;)

message 2: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
lucas you are definetly proven to be a very strong person ! :)

and thanks :) you made me happy and smile :)

message 3: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

true...very touching*sniff*sniff*
Marissa ur awesome i can talk 2 u bout stuff goin on in mii lyfe and ur a gr8 "listener"lol;)

And to Lucas i havent really spoken to ya that much but ur awesome 4 making this group:)))))))))))))))))))

message 4: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

;)thnx

message 5: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

well dont worry lucas

message 6: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

THEN DONT GET URSELF DISTRACTED ! LOL

message 7: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

HAHAA i sometimes have problems with focusing ! and i forget things alot !

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

well everyone is deff. friendly and stuff and they do give good adivice. and i like it how ppl are there for each other :)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 21 comments Hey Lucas, I'm still new here, and i don't coment much, but sometimes just seeing others people's problems worked out makes me fell better, so thanks for making this group

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Emily

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 21 comments thx lucas. Hi grace

message 12: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lol;)

message 13: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lol ikr aren't we all??

message 15: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

hehehehehe ;)

message 16: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

k;)

message 17: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

;)
just finished it....is it the 1 called Crying?b/c datz deep dude way deep....

message 18: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

ya ofcourse it waz;)lol

message 19: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

aaaaaawwww thnx;)lol;))))))))))

message 20: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

;)

message 21: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol

message 22: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) hhaaa

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Mari

message 24: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hey grace lol

message 25: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol lucas :)

message 26: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

HAHAAA ! LUCAS LOL !

message 27: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

well OF COURSE IT IS :)

message 28: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lucas you dont have to feel like that !

message 29: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

SERIOUSLY LUCAS "YOU DONT" !!!!

message 30: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

YOU MAY THINK U HAVE TO BE STRONG ALL BY YOURSELF BUT "YOU DONT" !

message 31: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol ! I MEAN THAT YOU KNOW !

message 32: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LOL ILL SAY IT ENOUGH SO U STICK IT IN UR BRAIN THAT "IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE" !!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

I KNOW YOU MEAN THAT ! AND "I FORGIVE YOU" :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Mari

message 35: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

HEY :)

message 37: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)

message 39: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 40: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lucas makes me happy when im really sad or mad ! I love that about him :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker He's a great friend

message 42: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) OF COURSE HE IS !

message 44: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 45: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Flattery much????????? I however... must agree...

message 46: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 47: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments ...

message 48: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

?....

message 49: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Are y'all dating or something?

message 50: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

well we are friends and everyone is asking us about it !

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16