We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) We'll Always Have Summer discussion

What was your favorite part in any of the books

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

this,is,my,username.. mine was when belly gave conrad a drink of hers and he said "i thought your specailty was coccoa?" i was like oh my god he remebers!

Maggie umm when belly remembered the time she went to the beack house with conrad during winter. That and when she first kissed him. Aww :.)

Lexy when conrad and belly are in the car in the first book and he's just playing with her hair. and the part in the second when they are in the motel room and he tells her he didn't mean what he had said before.

Cherry yeah thats mine too when he was playing with her hair =)) that was so cute!!!!

message 5: by Vicki (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki Same too the hair bit and the in the motel!!! awww i nearly started crying =]

Erin Definitely the sweet and tender moments at the beach house during the winter break...
"When we came back inside, I put my freezing hands on his cheeks and instead of pushing them away, he said, 'Ahh, feels good.'
I laughed and said, 'That's because you're coldhearted.'
He put my hands in his coat pockets and said in a voice so soft I wondered if I heard him right, 'For everyone else, maybe. But not for you.' He didn't look at me when he said it, which is how I knew he meant it."

Maggie Hahahahahahahah i did the same. It was 2 AM and when i read that part, i screamed so loud, my dog started barking like crazy. It was just so cute

Kelsey One of my favorite moments (that come to mind right now) is in It's Not Summer Without You, at the end when they are asleep in the hotel and Conrad tells Belly "I didn't mean it, when I said I never wanted you. I didn't mean it." My heart about broke for her and for him both!!

Maggie But i hated conrad when belly asked if his mom made him come and it took him forever to answer her back.

message 10: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane my favorite parts were in the second book when it was jeremiahs pov and he was sitting next to belly in the car trying to find conrad and he was talking about how much he liked her and how he just wanted to "grab her up and kiss the shit out of her" im like awww thats so sweet how much he cares about her. Also, when the were sitting in the car, waiting for conrad to finish up his exams, and he just took her up and kissed her I can quote that scene from memory, I've read it so many times. i just love it and jeremiah sooooooo much.

message 11: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy i love how everyone talks about conrad in these posts and then Jane comments about jeremiah. its like i completely forgot about him being in the book. hahah

message 12: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane ya haha are you team jeremiah too

message 13: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy i dont knowww. i love conrad and belly. but after the end of the last book im thinking jeremiah and belly work too. the third book just needs to come out now.

Lauren my favorite scene is probably from IT'S NOT A SUMMER WITHOUT YOU the day Conrad decides to go back to school and take his test. Belly comes home from Mickey Dees and she wakes up Conrad with one spray of a spray bottle. But she sprays Jeremiah once and then pours the whole bottle on him and all he does is stretch his arms out, still lying down and he gives Belly a slow grin, and tells her "Morning." :D

i thought that was cute ;)

message 15: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I forgot about that part, Lauren! That was a great part - funny!

message 16: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane o thts adorable i just love jeremiah everything he does is so laid back and cute :)

message 17: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy which is why i'm so torn between conrad and jeremiah! they are just both amazing in their own ways.

message 18: by Breemck (new) - added it

Breemck totally i agree :)

Zarra my favorite part was from it's not summer without you....well i wouldn't say its one of my favorite parts but its one that hit me the most.....when conrad comes back from his test and he has this big grin and runs around with belly on his shoulder and jeremiah gets jealous when she comes back in the car and makes out with her...then conrad walks in to both of them kissing and belly leaves jeremiah there but she finally realized that she can't run after conrad forever so she gives him the necklace back. then jeremiah drops her home but she's holding his hand the whole ride home.

Lauren Zarra wrote: "my favorite part was from it's not summer without you....well i wouldn't say its one of my favorite parts but its one that hit me the most.....when conrad comes back from his test and he has this b..."

Yeah, definitely. And that's why I want to read the last book so badly! haha

message 21: by Giraffe (last edited Mar 16, 2011 02:27PM) (new)

Giraffe my favorite part is from summer i turned pretty. It's either when Jere takes Belly to the go-kart place and she waves to that guy and jere's like"that cheeseball" ..I was like, aww, so cute jere's jealous and protective. My other fave part is when Belly thinks that Conrad was upset the whole summer because she was with cam. That, for some reason, was just So cute to me..

lessaire Valentine's day with Conrad is the most romantic. It was strategically placed after the chapter Conrad and Belly bid their "final " goodbye at the wedding

Dasha my favorite part was when conrad admitted to Belly that he loved her and that she should be with him not his brother ... I was crying like crazy

Blankhasaquestion My favorite part was when in the first book when Bellly ties to talk to Conrad and she tries to tell him they end up yelling at each other and Belly is almost so close to his face that she thinks she might kiss her, then Jermiah comes to the rescue sort of!
I also love the part in the second book when it was Jermiahs POV and he says that he wish he could kiss the shit out off Belly so she would forget about her ass brother. Also does anyone know who does Belly end up marrying in the third book!? I am desperate to know! Thank you!

Mariah Krist Blankhasaquestion wrote: "My favorite part was when in the first book when Bellly ties to talk to Conrad and she tries to tell him they end up yelling at each other and Belly is almost so close to his face that she thinks s..."

She ends up marrying........drum roll..................Conrad!!! Hope that satisfies you. lol

Kathy Dasha wrote: "my favorite part was when conrad admitted to Belly that he loved her and that she should be with him not his brother ... I was crying like crazy"

yeah that was my favorite part too

message 27: by Blankhasaquestion (last edited Dec 11, 2011 09:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Blankhasaquestion Olga wrote: "Blankhasaquestion wrote: "My favorite part was when in the first book when Bellly ties to talk to Conrad and she tries to tell him they end up yelling at each other and Belly is almost so close to ..."

Thank you
u so much
now i just have to read the book