SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Calling All Aussies! :)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29463 comments Mandy, the moderator of Aussie Readers just joined the moderator support group @ GR. She mentioned, "I've recently inherited moderatorship of the Aussie Readers group. It seems to have plenty of members but not a lot of discussion. I'm hoping to make it a kind of showcase and a resource for Australian writing and have a home away from home feel for Aussies.

So, I offered to post a link to her group here. If you're interested, please stop by and check out her group. The group description states: "A group for all Australian Goodreads members, no matter what they read! If you're interested in Australian literature come and have a look around. "

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 24161 comments I've been a long time member there already, Steph.

I congratulated Mandy (one of my friends by the way) on her appointment. The previous mod was missing-in-action!

Mandy's been very pro-active already.

message 3: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29463 comments Cool! Yeah, I guess I could'a just PM'd our AU members that aren't members there already, but this was easier. LOL! I'm so lazy sometimes.

Hope the group picks up for you guys. :)

message 4: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 346 comments I'll go visit :)

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 45 comments Thanks, Steph. I'm dashing off to look.

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29463 comments :)