Lord of the Rings group discussion

Books > Two Towers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Hir en Dagor (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 87 comments Mod
Talk about the second book in the trilogy

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) This is fave book.

message 3: by Cody, Hir en Dagor (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 87 comments Mod
It is a very good book

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yup!

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina Can anyone tell me if the Sneaky, little Hobbitses" scene from the TT movie is actually in the book? It's my favorite scene in the movie but I can't seem to find it in the book. I only have a few chapters left.

message 6: by Honest (new)

Honest Bleach (kysplz) | 17 comments I have only read the first book.

message 7: by Lynx (new)

Lynx | 25 comments Christina wrote: "Can anyone tell me if the Sneaky, little Hobbitses" scene from the TT movie is actually in the book? It's my favorite scene in the movie but I can't seem to find it in the book. I only have a few c..."

I think it is, but I'll have to check. PJ did stick a few scenes that are supposed to be in TTT in RotK.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Rahi (kimmierahi) Check out my review on "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" Comments are welcome! Lets get a debate going!

http://beautifulreaderkimmie.wordpres...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

So awesome

message 10: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 20 comments I love The Two Towers :) Sam's best moments are in this one.

message 11: by Rebecca L (new)

Rebecca L (rebeccalsnowe) I Like the Two Towers better than the Fellowship although I love all the movies! I feel that the Two Towers is a tad more fast paced and exciting than the Fellowship and love how the characters are all expanded and go on separate and new adventures!