Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Diana Murdock/ Again

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Again by Diana Murdock

I am gonna start this book here pretty quick, I stumbled upon it during one of my obsessive GR searches. Not only does it sound FANTASTIC, but the author is one of our very own...

Check it out guys.

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) Good pick, Shell, this sounds excellent!

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) One of our very own, as in a "Romance, Historical and Otherwise" member?

message 4: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Yup...

message 5: by Alycia (new)

Alycia I keep seeing this one pop up on my GR home page. I am interested in this one too.

message 6: by Diana (last edited Aug 20, 2010 09:15AM) (new)

Diana Murdock | 27 comments Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your support!

The responses to my novel has gone from one spectrum to the other. I never imagined the unique way in which each reader has been interpreting the story. Some books seem to have the overall unified comments of thumbs up or thumbs down, but I am thinking this book might have different layers to it that either hit a nerve or caress the soul.

It is a story that straddles romance and women's fiction, and is built around reincarnation, karma, and the power to take control of our lives. I suppose the reader's reaction will have a lot to do with expectations, beliefs, and where they are in their own life.

Soul groups...its about being open to the possibility that our friends, family, lovers, enemies have been and will be all around us for a specific reason. It's being open to the idea that when you meet someone, when you look into their eyes and feel that connection, that you have, indeed known them for a very long time. It's knowing that your twin soul, the other half that makes you whole, is out there, and always will be.

message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

gave me chills... I can't wait to crack the spine on this one...

message 8: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Oh, I see I can get it in ebook format!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Again (other topics)