NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

NICENESS > friend requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2010 06:36PM) (new)

O_O really i mean REALLY EXERCISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ok

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I want to be your friend!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Me3!!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker r u in all my groups

message 6: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
:) lucas ur the best :)

message 7: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LOL LUCAS :)

message 8: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

HAHA THAT UR BUFF HAHA LOL :)

message 9: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:))))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone can add me as a friend...if u want to :)

message 11: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

you can add me as a friend if you want to :)

message 12: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

how did u not figure that out michael lol

message 13: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 736 comments Mod
add me;)
*yayz ima mod;)))))))))*

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice  (Alzie) | 30 comments hi guys
my name is , well i cant tell you that, but there is an actual reason, i hae an ask annie style website were you can ask my advice through email but dont worry all of your email adresses and even questions will not be shown if you dont wish so. you use a pen name for reasons to remain anymous, ask liz is me and i will offer you advice that is not too soppy or unrealistic.the adress is
www.teardropsonthekeyboard.moonfruit.com
plz visit and ask me 4 some advice onto the contact page at the top click on it and send me a message!

message 15: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Just got here... Just commented for the first time (amazingly) I'm listening to I Will Always Love You and crying... T.T

You're buff Lucas... How funny... How tall are you guys?

message 16: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Just wondering because he said he keeps the bullies away by being buff... I do it by being about 6 ft... Scary right... To kids here it is... Retarded guys mess with me but smart people don't...

message 17: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Wow... Ha ha... Why am I taller than guys!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!! I can never find guys that I like that are as tall as me or taller... It's so frustrating... All of the good guys are short...

message 18: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1747 comments Mod
loll imm really shortt XD i'm onlyy 4'9 XD

message 19: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments WOW...

message 20: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

ik! XD loll i'mmaa the shortest out off mee and mii girllis!

message 21: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments ... I'M THE TALLEST

message 22: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

loll thts nott bad! XD

message 23: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Well wyhen you are surrounded by short dudes and you can't find on even close to being as tall as you... You start to rethink that...

message 24: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (last edited Oct 12, 2010 01:14PM) (new)

yaa lucas is righT!! XD every guyy likess different peoplee. my one cousinn who'ss likee 30 is attracted too really fatt women >.< loll likee reallyyyy fat! XD hehee..

soo it goes to showw uu, theres someone out there for everyonee noo matter whtt ;)

message 25: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

teeheee ;)

message 26: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments But I don't wanna be dancing at the prom with a dude I have to look straight down at to see... If a dude is a little shorter than that's all good but I draw the line at about... 5'6

message 27: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

there aree plentyy off guyss whoo are taller than 5'6! you'll find someone. and besidess, boyss aree just sloww. they'll catch up to u in know time!! XD

message 28: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Yeah but... It's stupid to even talk about because I don't wanna date until sophmore year anyways... Distractions like that are not needed or appreciated right now.

message 29: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

... ur the one who brought it up!

message 30: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

uhmm.. suree.. we'll goo with tht

message 31: by The Fox Princess (last edited Oct 25, 2010 03:27PM) (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ha ha... I know I brought it up which was the reason I said it was stupid to talk about. Umm... I'll believe you Lucas. It's like those dumb shirts that say "I'm not short I'm funsized" YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments So what you like Tall girls? How did you not know that?

message 33: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments No offense to your friend but that... Grawr... It makes me mad.

message 34: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments I know. I've just had to deal with a lot of crap in my life that has to do with retarded guys and sex. I just hate when guys talk like that... Brings back bad memories.

message 35: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments It's all good... You didn't say it your friend did... And I'll get over it. Que sera sera

message 36: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had no way of knowing

message 37: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Don't be so hard on yourself...

message 38: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Learn what! You had no way of knowing what I went through...

message 39: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments You should not be so hard on yourself

message 40: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Well it's good that you aren't a jerk no matter what you have to deal with at home or anywhere else

message 41: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments But you changed. Into a guy that is more remarkable than any other I've ever met.

message 42: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments : ) You give me too much credit

message 43: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments You are too sweet.

message 44: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ha ha... I'm so tired (and redundant considering that I already mentioned this to you today)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 8 comments plz add me

message 46: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments kk

message 47: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments kk

message 48: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments Lucas wrote: Well ive been told i was... i had this guy come up to me nd say dat if he was gay he would hit on me nd i said r u sure not already gay... i knew he wasnt cuz his gf left him to hit on me but i didnt like her but i didnt want to b mean nd say dat so i stayed being friends wit her lol

that guy is gay, his gf was just a disguise.. lol :D

message 49: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments i love reading everyones convo..very interesting :)

finally finished with aspiration day! yay :D but now i have to finish my piano theory hw :S and its composing *sighhhhs*

and i cant watch glee coz i dont have the next CD :L and no one on gr is online coz you all live in different time zones, lol i feel like a loner..

message 50: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

GGAYY GUYSS AREE BESSTT <3 lolzz too badd ii know none =O

« previous 1