BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

The Host better than Twilight or not?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

HAVE FUN ARGUING ABOUT IT!!!
But i think the host was absolutely better!!!
WANDA WAS BETTER THAN BELLA!

message 2: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Jade Alexia | 2660 comments Mod
Haven't read it yet but when I do I'll see!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hmmm havent red the host BUT i think host can beat twilight

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

absolutely!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Not all the books can beat the host. But I think breaking dawn and host are equal. Breaking dawn is my favorite from the series. I enjoyed it alot.

message 6: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
seriously breaking dawn was my least fav out of the series and fav was new moon

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya i know mostly ppl think new moon is best. And It may be. But I don't like sad stuff. And edward left her like a zombie in it. So i didn't like it much. I liked Breaking Dawn cause of rennessme. It was really cute. :)

message 8: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yeah i like rennessme but i really loved new moon cause of bella and jacobs friendship it was really sweet.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. k

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Bookloversden wrote: "Not all the books can beat the host. But I think breaking dawn and host are equal. Breaking dawn is my favorite from the series. I enjoyed it alot."

???
they were totally not equal!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

But i felt like that.. its my opinion.. I loved them both.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2010 08:03AM) (new)

yeah!!
but everyone has a different opinion!!
:)

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Raghad wrote: "seriously breaking dawn was my least fav out of the series and fav was new moon"

ikr! atleast we agree on SOMETHING!

message 14: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol yeah ;)

message 15: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) y did u like new moon tho? m guessing we differ in dat coz me like it wen edward leaves that b****

message 16: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

hey thts exactly why i like it!

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) but u like bella! y u want her to suffer?!

message 18: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

thts somwthing i dont get myself !! its really weird i mean i wanted edward to go awat so tht she could be with jacob! weird ryt!

message 19: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) total weird. i DIDN'T want her to have jacob coz she's a USERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I HATE HER! URGHHH :@

message 20: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol!

message 21: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

if u hate bella than ur going to love rose! thts why i toold u to read vampire academy!

message 22: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i tolddddd u m working on it. geez. before i usd to b like 'nothing to read nothing to read'. now i'm 'EVERYTHING TO READ, EVERYTHING TO READ' It's like a fullt-ime job kasam se!

message 23: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol ok but before reading anythiing else just read vampire academy!

message 24: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i'm in the midle of the mediator. wen i finish it, IF i finish it, I'll move on to the girl with the dragon tatto coz i already have it downloaded, then vampire academy, inshAllah. it's first on list, along with percy jackson, blublood... u dn't wanna knw ;)

message 25: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol i have been trying to read blue blood,percy jackon and the girl with the dragon tatoo too but i dont have time to read ryt now cause school starts next week! but then from where did u download the girl with the dagon tatoo

message 26: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) www.4shared.com

i read all books frum here. u get mostly everything :)

message 27: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yeah i tried 4shared but i get nothing from there! weird Omaid bahi told me the same website and so did one of my friend!

message 28: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh cool. well, wat book d'u want? i'll send u the dowmload link if u want.

message 29: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

nah its ok i'll try it myself besides i do have an account on 4rshared. but then amina u wont find vampire academy on it i mean u can find the first part but not the rest.

message 30: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh is it? well, thas a shame. humph! i'll look around elsewhere.

message 31: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

okay.

message 32: by Carina (new)

Carina I actually enjoyed The Host which was surprising. I think it was the story that actually made it readable for me although the main character is the exact same as bella Grrr...

message 33: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) who? wanda or mel? I thot Mel was cool

message 34: by Carina (new)

Carina Wanda

message 35: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) wanda was... nice. she wasn't a selfish bitch like bella!

message 36: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh n carina, read my stry if u hv time :) i'm on chapter 7; 10, 000 wordss!

message 37: by Carina (new)

Carina yeah i guess she was a bit more mellow on that front but they were still pretty similar

message 38: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) nooo. she gave up her life for Mel. how does that make them same?

message 39: by Carina (new)

Carina I agree that Bella would never have been so self sacrificing if she were wanda, but I also don't think that wanda would have sacrificed herself if there wasn't another body that she could have "invaded". But they were both just so dull and bland and had no character flaws whatsoever which caused me not to care about them at all.

message 40: by Carina (new)

Carina Rj Amina wrote: "oh n carina, read my stry if u hv time :) i'm on chapter 7; 10, 000 wordss!"

And I had no freakin idea that you had posted more!!! :O MUST read NOW!!!

message 41: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I agree abt the part where they have no flaws. kind of lame. but if u remmeber, wanda didn't noe she'd be taking over another body! she was going to be sent off to space or sumthing. it was bcoz of ian that they found her a body and all

message 42: by Carina (new)

Carina oh yeah i forgot that. I haven't read it since last year >.< Overall i didn't think that it was a bad book and it was actually the first book that I had ever read about aliens coming and taking over earth so it was really new and interesting to me.

message 43: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Yeah, my first too... I think. Yep, I dnt remember any other of that genre.

The glowing eyes was kind of lame. like the sprakling vampires :P

message 44: by Carina (new)

Carina lol yeah. i feel that using weird eyes in stories is very cliche now. (also like sparkling vamps) XD

message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) LOL I noee. I mean, i always was interested in eyes and then she spoild it all

message 46: by Carina (new)

Carina Exactly I mean I find the eyes cool and all as well but now I just don't feel like using them for any of the characters in my story (and one of them kinda needs it)>.<

message 47: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) OMG, SAME HERE! lol, I felt weird making the eyes... different. it was like i was SM all of a sudden blaghh

message 48: by Carina (new)

Carina lol yeah and that's exactly who I don't want my writing to be compared to. GAH!!!

message 49: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! me neither

message 50: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

well i think the host is better than twilight but the story is still a lil sad!! i loved the book

« previous 1