Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > The Argeneau Series by Lynsay Sands

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is for people who would like to re-read the Argeneau series before the newest book Born to Bite (Argeneau, #13) by Lynsay Sands is released on: August 31st!!

A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands Love Bites (Argeneau, #2) by Lynsay Sands Single White Vampire (Argeneau, #3) by Lynsay Sands Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau, #4) by Lynsay Sands A Bite to Remember (Argeneau, #5) by Lynsay Sands Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau, #6) by Lynsay Sands The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau, #7) by Lynsay Sands Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau, #9) by Lynsay Sands The Rogue Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #1) (Argeneau, #10) by Lynsay Sands The Immortal Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #2) (Argeneau, #11) by Lynsay Sands The Renegade Hunter (Rogue Hunter, #3) (Argeneau, #12) by Lynsay Sands

Also, please feel free to make comments and/or predictions about the newest book.

Please be aware, this thread WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I don't think I'm going to re-read any of these books, mostly because I got them all from the library and it would be annoying to request them again.

But I'm looking forward to the next book :)

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments I still have not finished this series but I do love it. I think my favorite thing is the humans who play the love interest are not typical. Plus each of the stories are just cute. I wish she got more credit for her writing.

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon C. This is one of my favorite humorous, light PNR series. Laugh out loud funny, it features appealing characters, engaging storylines and sweet & spicy romnces. Very good beach reads!

If you've read the series, which books are your favorites?

I enjoyed all of them, but my top favs are The Accidential Vampire, Single White Vampire, Bite Me if You Can, and Vampire Interrupted. :)

message 5: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments I think so far my favorite is A Bite To Remember and Bite Me if You Can.

However I have only read about 5 or 6 books sadly my library does not carry these and it takes forever on paperbackswap.com to get them.