Random RP's discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,039 (1039 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by MechX (new)

MechX (GaurdianWolf) | 2817 comments Mod
Rp time!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber walked down a side walk.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) reno glared as he walked and looked around. this world was pointless, back in his time there was scence and meaning!

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Solomon soared the air, trying to find something to do, looking down, he spotted another demon. He smiled and headed for him.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "another pointless day, why is it i bother to walk amoung the humans?" he mutterd to himself.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon "Hey, you!" he called, landing a few feet away from the other demon.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he stoped and glanced back at the other with a frown. "oi?, what you want?"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon He shrugged. "Something to do. I'm bored out of my mind." he walked to the other.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he stiffend and crossed his arms. "Well i am not a source of entertainment thank you!"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Solomon smirked wickedly. "You could be."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he paled slightly, which was more or less a blush for him. "And what is that supposed to mean?" he growled.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon He laughed. "I'm sorry, I seem to have lost meaning for my manners." He bowed. "I Solomon."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) reno glared at him, less formal then he usualy would be. "reno..." he grunted.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Solomon leaned back up, still smiling. "Well, anyway back to my reason for being here. I was hoping to find some entertainment for my bored mind."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "Well then you most likly came to the wrong plce~" he said crossing his arms tighter over his chest. "this place is pointless...and i was looking for the same"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Solomon nodded. "So I see." he walked closer to Reno. "You know, you're quite beautifull for a demon."

(Going to eat dinner so I may be a little late on replying)

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) =.=" "Say what?"

(ok!~)

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Solomon chuckled. "Well, you are."

(I'm back =^_^=!)

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (XD lemme guess ramen?)

"im going to forget you said that now..." he said softly.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (hehe, for once, no. Hamburgers this time)

Solomon leaned close to Reno. "Well then, I might just say it again."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (lucky AMERICA'S FAVORIT!)

He scoffed and walked off from the other. "creep" he mutterd. "i dunt even know you!"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Lol, I wanted Tacos though T_T)

He followed. "Wrong dear one, you do know me, as I know you." he smirked again.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (XP i dunno what im ganna have )

glanced over. "explain" he demanded.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Hehe, sorry)

"Well, even as we speak, I'm reading you're thoughts," Solomon said. "And I must say I'm offended of what you think of someone you hardly know."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (T^T )

"psh, then dunt read them stupid" he grummbled.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (*hugs*)

Solomon smiled wider. "Can't help it, it's in my nature."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (XD i love chu!~ RWARR!~)

"well then shut your stupid sniffling you girl..." he shot back as he walked off.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Love u too =^_^= ~RWWAAAARRRR!!~)

Solomon glared at Reno, flying to him and shoving him against the nearest wall. "I'm okay with your thoughts, but do you really want to find out how much of a, what was it you called me, girl I am." he said, hissing that one word.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (yay i am loved!)

he blinked when he hit the wall, but the grinned. "sure...why not?"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (hehe, yep yep)

Solomon smirked and leaned close to him, his knee sliding between Reno's legs. "Good, but I must say, you're in for a rough night."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (-yawn- XP I watched the grudge last night...and FELL ASLEEP it wasn't scary T^T )

He blinked again, was about to say something then shoved solomon away. "forget it!"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Lol, I had a ghost experiance when i fell asleep to that movie)

Solomon stood a few feet back, his eyes shinning with amuesment as he crossed his arms. "Well, you said to show you, so I figured you'd want to see. Plus, it would help with our boredom."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (Oi really?! do tell)

"well forget it, i dunt do one nights and i've been hurt once, so forget it!"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Well, I fell asleep watching the Grudge 2 and the creepy part was that it was about 3 am which is the devil's hour. Anyway, I dozed off for a little and the creepy sound that she makes woke me up and when I went to grab the remote, I found that I couldn't move and it felt like someone was holding my arms and legs down. Just when I was about to scream, I jolted up and found I could move....next morning I had bruises on my wrists and ankles)

Solomon looked to him. "It doesn't have to be a one night stand, if that's what you're thinking. It could be much more if you would like."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (OH fuck no, that is fucking creepier then hell! )

"I said fucking forget it!" he shouted.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (*nods* yes, I know. I almost thought it was a dream but when I saw the bruises, I almost passed out)

Solomon nodded. "Okay." he drew his blade. "How about a fight then?"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ( -is not creeped out! Honestly!- WWWWHHHHAAA!!!)

he shook his head and walked off. "Fuck you!"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Lol, sorry! *hugs*)

He flew over and landed in front of Reno. "And I thought you said you weren't interested."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (-clings to. sniffles- )

"just beat it, man, im not..." he spat.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (*hugs tighter* I'm sorry, you did say you wanted to know)

"Then," he pointed his sword at Reno. "At least fight me. I want to see the extent of another demons' power."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (ja, that is true XD )

"No..." he mutterd.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Lol =^_^=)

Solomon shrugged. "Fine, then I guess I'll just have to kill you." he said with a smirk as he swung his blade, stopping short as an ice spike pierced his stomach throwing him aside. "Wh-what the h-hell?" he coughed.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (-is still clinging- )

Reno looked over wide eyed. "W-what?..."

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (Hey, you okay?)

An angle flew down with amazing speed, landing with perfect grace in front of Reno, his eyes on Solomon in a glare. "What did I tell you Solomon?"
Solomon glared up at him. "You're not my fucking parent Levis!" He growled through clenched teeth. Levis shook his head and turned to Reno. "Please forgive him, he's not a very well behaved demon."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! )

"i see, but who are you kind sir?" he asked softly with a frown.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (*tilts my head* What's wrong then?)

The angel looked at Reno and bowed. "I am Levis. And I apologize for Solomon's actions." He said, glaring at the demon again. He glared back at the angel. "Fuck you Levis!" he hissed, still trying to remove the ice spike from his stomach.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ( LEPERCONS TRIED TO EAT ME!! )

He bowed in return. "I am reno, do you own him or something?" he asked as he strightedn out and pointed to Solomon.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon (OMG!! I KNEW LEPRICONS WERE COMING!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!)

"Fuck no!" Solomon shouted. Levis shook his head. "I'm afraid you're mistaken Reno. I'm like Solomon's guradian. I've watched him since he was a kid."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((AND THE UNICORNS LOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTT! WE ARE DOOMED))

"A-ah, i see, i am sorry." he turned to Solomon. "do you mind watching your forked tounge?"

Psychotic_Dog_Demon ((NOOOOOOO!!! *runs around freaking out*))

Solomon smirked and stuck out his tongue. "Don't forget, you're a demon too."
Levis sighed and snapped his fingers, the spike dissapearing and Solomon's wound began to heal. He turned to Reno. "No need, most people think that I do own him, and if I did, he'd be better behaved."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21