Team Edward discussion

do you think Bella should become a vampire, in Breaking Dawn?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (last edited Jul 01, 2008 02:43PM) (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ NO!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Eleven (new)

Eleven Yes.

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 24 comments yes and why no I am curious?

message 4: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ NO...because they're getting married...they are going to spend the rest of their life together anyway.and he promised he will find a way to die when she die anyway, what the point!!!!
and i just hate the idea just like edward!!

message 5: by Eleven (new)

Eleven But there would be no time limit on their time together if he changed her. And Bella would never get old. Edward would never have to watch her die. And besides, if they both decided that, after a couple of hundred years, they both could use a rest, couldn't they BOTH find a way to die at the same time?

Plus there are practical reasons... such as Bella would never be eaten... there are some things marriage can't protect.

message 6: by Karishma (new)

Karishma | 1 comments yes, and what eleven said is completely true

message 7: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ i like some of you point Eleven... but i still hate the idea!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!

message 9: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Ahluwalia | 15 comments besides doesn't Bella HAVE to become a vampire becuase of the Volturi?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i think

message 11: by Eleven (new)

Eleven Either she's going to have to become a vampire or the Cullens are going to have to go up against ALL of the Volturi... which... seems unlikely. Especially since now everyone is so willing to change her... including Edward, since now they are getting married ::squee::.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

its really unlikely that they would go up against the volturi

message 13: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Ahluwalia | 15 comments yeah...i bet emmmet would though...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i think that bella should turn into a vampire, they are ment to be toghter, and they can live forever with each other. they are perfect.

message 15: by A_luvskittles (new)

A_luvskittles | 3 comments YESSS!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well yes nd no

but i would go w/yes more... they ttly belong 2gether!

message 17: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Ahluwalia | 15 comments eleven is totally right

message 18: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) yes, because the whole bella-getting-older-and-edward-not is making me really nervous! i'm not going to be at rest till she turns into a vampire!

message 19: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 5 comments Yes. Of course. If they can't stand to be seperated from one another, then she has to. Other wise, when she dies, he is going to get the Volturi to kill himself. We don't want it that way, now do we?

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Smith (supermissykay) No one can deny that Bella and Edward were obviously destined to be together. They have to do whatever it takes to make that happen. Having been through a painful divorce, I can relate to how it feels to lose the one person you can't seem to live without. Their pain when apart is very real. They've reached the point of no return.

message 21: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ yes,i agree they are destined to be together...but she shouldn't change into a vampire!!!

message 22: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody Absolutely 100% YES!!!!!!

There is no reason not to. They are meant to be together. They cant be apart from one another. Why not let them live for hundreds of years enjoying each other and if they want to end it then they should do it together. We've seen what happens when they're apart. And it hurts BOTH of them to see each other in pain. Not to turn her would just make that worse. for them both.

message 23: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 61 comments Mod
I don't really want her turn. but'd I'd say YES
unless of course Edward can turn into a human somehow. That would be amazing!!

message 24: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) it WOULD be amazing!

message 25: by Aoutlaw00 (new)

Aoutlaw00 | 11 comments Most definitely!

message 26: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ but if Edward turns human how old would he be??? would he stll be be 17 or 110!!! IDK!!!

message 27: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody Edward cant become human. Either he turns her or she dies(eventually)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!! I also don't like the whole shes-getting-older-and-he's-not is making me angry. They are ment to be toghter forever and it would make it easier for them both too.

message 29: by Erika (new)

Erika (unseen-and-unheard) | 1 comments i want them to be together forever so ya bella should totally become a vampire, and she even wants to, i mean wats wrong with being a vampire, i would love to be one, besides her and edward cant really do anything together without edward worrying he will kill her, or haveing the urge to bite her, i know he said he would never, but u never know since her smell is so strong, and also the volturi r paying close attention and are probally going to come soon now that jane knows bella is still a human and is going to rat her out, they wouldnt stand a chance against them, so its either edward changes her, or watches her die, either by the volturi or by old age, and im sure it would kill him inside to watch that, and also im still holding my breath and wont stop, until i know shes safe and is a vampire

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

wow i totally agree with you! I love your perspective! I am very anioxs too.

ROCK ON ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by Robin (new)

Robin | 5 comments Yes and No, but I could go at all the pros and cons forever but I'm making this short and sweet. Edward is a dream...YES!!

message 32: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 61 comments Mod
Actually *Nohbody* Your not the writer, so you don't know that, now do you?

message 33: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody Well, *Kristina* If Edward could turn human don't you think it would completely undermine the whole point of the book? It wouldn't be a hard decision to stay w/ Edward if he were merely human. There wouldn't be a challenge, any danger. The whole point of choosing him was that she did care either way. SO me saying she either will become a Vampire, or die EVENTUALLY has to be true. Even if she leaves Edward and goes to Jacob (after the spoiler Stephanie released obviously thats not going to happen) But if she did, she would just be human and have to die!(eventually) unless Stephanie decided to add human immortals to her book as well as vampires and werewolves. Which at that point would be a total cop out and I'd want my money back.