What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. The Accidental Time Traveller [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebeccap (new)

Rebeccap | 5 comments CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!! i don't know how to work this site... all i want to do is find this book that i loved. It is about a woman who goes to an old woman's house. She then dreams she goes back in time - to the 40's i think. She lives in this woman's house and sees her ex?boyfriend who she fall,s back in love with ... but he is married with 2 children. in the end she wakes up and she had passed out. somewhere in the story the old woman she is staying with's daughter becomes pregnant... that is all i can remember please someone ...help???

message 2: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 53 comments Can you remember any character's name?

message 3: by Rebeccap (new)

Rebeccap | 5 comments I remember the boyfriends name was Tom and his wife claire - i think. Really sorry :S am completely useless at remembering stuff -In the book at the begining she thinks it is a tv show.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Rebecca, Just to let you know, since you are new, some books are found very quickly. But some are not. But be patient and keep checking back. I've had books found months after my original post, and once it took over 2 years. But, it was worth the wait!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39633 comments Mod
Rebecca, you should change the title of your thread to include some information about the book. Otherwise people scanning through threads who know what book this is might overlook you.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Lobstergirl, Thank you. That's a good suggestion, and something that is recommended for every thread.

message 7: by Rebeccap (new)

Rebeccap | 5 comments Thanks sorry ... I don't really know how to do it all :S

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Was this more mass market, or literary fiction?

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
The OP hasn't posted since replying to Loberstergirl's suggestion about changing her description. And that was also the last time she was active in GR. I'm thinking if she doesn't reply to Lobstergirl's newest post, this can go into Abandoned

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Not sure how this ended up in Solved, particularly Children's YA Solved. Rebeccap, was this solved or are you still looking?

If yes, what year did you read this? Where is it set?

message 11: by Rebeccap (new)

Rebeccap | 5 comments Yes, it is solved.

The book I was searching for is called the accidental time traveller by Sharon griffiths.

message 12: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2098 comments Rebeccap wrote: "Yes, it is solved.

The book I was searching for is called the accidental time traveller by Sharon griffiths."

Here's the link The Accidental Time Traveller