twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > Which Actor would make a better Edward in the Film?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I was racking my brain trying to think of the perfect actor to play Edward (of course he won't be nearly as perfect as in my imagination) because I do not like Robert as Edward in the movie at all! I think they casted Jacob perfectly and I'm still debating about Bella but I was trying to think of an actor that would satisfy my imagination but I keep coming up blank. Maybe one of you can think of an actor I haven't thought of yet to help me out here?????

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

none can play him thats the problem

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) exactly, everyone who has read the books has a different picture of him in there mind, plus no on on earth is perfect looking.

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah I know that no actor can portray him perfectly but I was thinking more in looks.. you know, the hair, eyes, light skin, lean muscles, you know? Doesn't have to be perfect but definately different from who is planning on playing Edward... what I mean is, CLOSER in looks to the character than Robert

message 5: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) ***** For Tianna *****

Who did you have in mind???

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah I thought of that.. it could work... I wasn't partial to him at first but now I'm thinking he is definately closer to Edward than RObert is.

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah you're right, i guess it's just cuz I don't find Robert attractive and I imagine Edward as VERY attractive and a little less bulky

message 8: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments omg Gaspard should play edward!!!!!!!!! Hes hott and mysterious!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Go Gaspard!

message 10: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments ik! Hes now second in line for who should play edward!!!! #1 is kinda of top secert!! hehe!

message 11: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Who? Tell me now! *holds random sauce pan for the ready*

message 12: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) *fierce look on face* C'mon Kiara! Hurry up with it! Spit it out!

message 13: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) *lifts pan in the air* I have no idea how, but I will hurt you cyberly with this pan! I swear it!

message 14: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments well............ you guys don't know him. maybe in the future but you won't know him now.

message 15: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Who? Just give me a name! That's all I ask for. Please?! With cherries on top!

message 16: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Even if its just the first name!

message 17: by Kiara (last edited Jun 27, 2008 02:07PM) (new)

Kiara | 88 comments uh..... no. hes a kid at my school. and he stars in all the plays and he might read this cuz i think he has a good reads account. and i don't want him to know that i think hes hott

message 18: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments and that would be soooooo embrassing!!!

message 19: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Yes it would.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

well i say that there is a different pic of him in everyones mind...there is no person that can portray all of them!

message 21: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 88 comments true. i guess

message 22: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) i'm dying to know kiara.. tell us :)

message 23: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Go to this website http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZUFyX... its a slideshow look at the 10th and 12th picture it's an anime pic of Edward and Edward and Bella in a white shirt... does anyone else agree that this is almost exactly the pic you had in your head while reading the book??