Paranormal Romance Fans discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ My name is Dawn, I'm 20 and have a 5 month old son. My favorite author is Christine Feehan but I also love J.R. Ward's BDB series. I love to read and write, and am currently working on researching for a book to write, I have a general idea of what I would like to write but need to finish researching. anyway just introduce yourself and add whatever facts you'd like us to know

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (bama_sugar82) | 15 comments Mod
My name is Shannon and you seem like a person after my own heart. I love Christine Feehan myself having read all her books Dark Series, Drake Sisters, Ghostwalkers... etc... and I also love BDB Series by J.R. Ward. I have two little girls that are 8 and 6 and I also enjoy writing mostly songs and poems though. I love discussing books and what they mean to me.

message 3: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ hey shannon looks like we like reading the same stuff! thats awesome

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (bama_sugar82) | 15 comments Mod
I know. Have you read the first book of Christine Feehan's newest series? Sisters of the Heart... its called water bound. I haven't read it yet but I am anxious to get it started.

message 5: by ♠~Dawn~♠ (new)

♠~Dawn~♠ I just bought it the other day and am going to start reading it once I'm finished with the one I'm currently reading