Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Help finding book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bnic (new)

Bnic | 21 comments I am searching for a book I read several years ago. The hero or heroine are forced to marry. He is disdainful of her and refers to her as a mouse, wren, or sparrow. The cover of this book I recall bring similar to Robyn Donald, The Guarded Heart.

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara (cleverwench) | 1 comments Do you remember why they're forced to marry? Is it an older HP book? Is it set in a different country? Does he call her mouse, wren, OR sparrow, or does he call her all of those things?
I'm reading some of the older HP books, mostly the ones set in other countries right now, but if I come across this book I'll let you know. My Grandma has a couple hundred older HP books so she might have this book. I can check the covers too. Do you mean The Guarded Heart cover that is sort of orange-y?

message 3: by Bnic (new)

Bnic | 21 comments I don't remember a lot of specifics, including the country. The book was published before HP started having the red banner on top. I read it in 1997. However, I purchased it from a used book store. So, it could have been published anytime before that. Yes, the Guareded Heart cover was orange-y. I believe the posture was a litte different in this book, with her facing forward or up, with him standing behind. I purchased the Guareded Heart because I thought it was the book. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
Bnic, we have a thread (two of this sort) already. I'm going to close this thread to posts and move this onto to that thread:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.