Degrassi Fan Club! discussion

Couples! > Spinner and Emma?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments What do you guys think?

I personally hate the two together, Emma is not Spinner's type, he and Jane should've stayed together.

I know she cheated for two weeks, but that was months ago! And I like Jane's character..

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) | 18 comments Mod
I was happy that jane and Spinner broke up. Jane is such a bitch for cheating on Spinner. I think Emma and Spinner are a cute couple.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments Yes!! I feel as if they only put those two together because they were running out of ideas!

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments Emma and Spinner do not deserve to have each other, They don't click and Emma's a slut and she gets on my nerves.

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments I know right. I can't beleive they got married. O.o....

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments It was over alcohol. Wonders

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments I kno! Jane made a mistake, everyone does, and it wasn't like it was some ongoing affair with Declan! Only two weeks!

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments Yeah that is true. I really do wonder why Spinner got upset. That was months ago and she had the courage to stop before things got intense.

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments Exactly. He should have been happy that she chose him over Declan in the first place.

message 11: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments I know, but now he made a huge mistake marrying Emma instead of Jane. Jane and Spinner have been through everything even when her father came to visit, and he goes off with Emma and their happy wonderland together.

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments I know it seems way to good to be true. Everything happened way too fast to be ligit if you know what I mean.

message 13: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments Yeah that is true. But everything just flew by

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments I feel as if the producers just wanted to figure out a way to take Jane Emma, SPinner, and Manny just out of the equation for good since they've been on it so long.

message 15: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments Yeah true kinda since season 6

message 16: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments yeah and since they haven't been in the boiling point at all.

message 17: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 22 comments Yeah, they've been in the movie and Jay looked so different!

message 18: by Kate (new)

Kate  | 38 comments I know he looked way different! And no offense, but I thought Manny could've lost a few pounds in that movie.

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 1 comments I love Spinner and Emma. They were unexpected but they were so perfect. I did not like Emma with any one else.