Goodreads Needs to Have a Convention! discussion

Other > Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 66 comments Chat it up! Post anything and everything. Pictures, songs, or just talk to your fellow members!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really good in LARGE groups, but thanks for the link. :)

message 3: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 386 comments Mod
Nani is that a pitbull as your pic?

message 4: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 386 comments Mod
I love pitbulls!!

message 5: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

ahaha cool! you have one? I dont

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 66 comments I wasn't confused, but when I posted to clear it up, the topic was deleted!

message 7: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

yeah I think she did that.. I get it now...but when ppl where commenting I started getting confused!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Because SOMEONE -coughs and points at the comment above you- told me to make it a poll

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 66 comments Basicly, you find what area your staes in and post it in that topic in the Location discusion (not the location topic) Ex.

I live in the central part of the US, so in the central topic, I posted my state, Illinois.

message 10: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

Hey I get it now!! no need!

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) AJ. . . . . . . *deathly glare*

message 12: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

WHAT??? It not my fault! people where being morons and not commenting properly and then mads didn't reply to my poll thingy And ARGH! I told her not to delete em...I sent her a text I tried!!!

message 13: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

oh....

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

My phone is dead you idgit.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

And besides, it's up.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Took me forever cause I ended up with only 49 states, and I had to sing the damn "fifty nifty" song in my head a thousand times before I realized I skipped Mississippi.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait.. WHO MADE US THE THREE DECIPLES?! AJ!!!

message 18: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

hahahah sorry...and I didn't know!...and hahaha I couldn't think of tittles...feel free to change!

message 21: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

hahaa my school rocked....in 5th grade(?) we sang that song and that's how we learned em..that was it for me hahaha

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

For me it was 4th grade in Supercat Singers.

message 24: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

hahaha niiiice.

message 25: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

awww...what game?

message 27: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

hahah..I HATE YOU SHO!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

message 29: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

ME TOO!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ watch that vid ms. scared of dolls.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Stop making me loose the game!!

message 32: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

I watched the first one and it was gay...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

-.- I hate when people use gay as an insult... g2g soon..

message 34: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

so does liz!! ARGH!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Who wouldn't?! It's insulting a lot of people AJ!

message 36: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

not uh!

message 37: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

not uh!

message 38: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

not uh!

message 39: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

ok..my comp spazzed -_-

message 40: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

ive heard gay people say it...

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) a scream to be heard *michelle* wrote: "Nani wrote: "WHAT GAME"

if you think about The Game, you lose The Game.
When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.
You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However,..."

You forgot the part where once you lose The Game, you get thirty minutes to wash your mind from it. From the time you lose to the end of thirty minutes, you can think about The Game(though it is not reccomended) and not declare it.
You also have infinate lives in The Game. You can never be disqualified.

message 42: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

can u quit?

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Nope.

message 44: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

hmph!

message 45: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

haha lolZ

message 46: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) What did it say???

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) Niiiiice.

message 48: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

*gasp* SHO! how dare you wink at someone other than me or katie!

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) i feel hated. . . .

message 50: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , No matter what Doom says, I am the leader! MUWHAHAHA (new)

no I love you jessika!...

Of course not!

« previous 1 3 4