Hush Hush Fans discussion

Hello

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
Hey guys. I'm Maddie I am The biggest Hush Hush fan.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (KQCRocks) | 6 comments Not as big as me because i was the one who introduced it to you

message 3: by Maddie (new)

And how many times have you read?

message 4: by Maddie (new)

it

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Woooah. You must have made a mistake because I am the biggest and Number 1 Hush Hush/Crescendo/Becca Fitzpatrick Fan ever! lol :)

message 6: by Maddie (new)

No I AM!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

haha you wish :P

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashpatch) | 4 comments You both are wrong. I cant stop thinking about the book. I am the # 1 biggest fan of all time. I don't care what you think, i am the biggest fan! lol

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 1 comments i'm not like the biggest fan, but i liked the book and all, ya no?
its not really THE best book i've read, but its ok

message 10: by Maddie (new)

I finished it for the Fifth time this morning. On one of the previous times I've read it I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning finishing it!

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (KQCRocks) | 6 comments ok you are wrong wanita because it is the best book in the world. It is 1000000000000000% better than the twilight series. And i am the biggest hush hush fan there is

message 12: by Joeera (new)

Joeera I loved this book as well

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments I have to say I wasn't for sure if I was going to like the book, but then getting to Patch in the book sucked me in. Making me want to read more. I believe it only took me a day to read it. Now, do I think it's better than Twilight? I don't know... I guess I will be finding that out when Becca's second book comes out on the shelf. But really, can you actually compair two books of the oposite? One's about vampires the other's about Angels? It's like compairing an apple with an orange. Their different at so many levels.

message 14: by Maddie (new)

i liked the apple and orange thing!!!

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Pomeroy (amandapomeroy) Hi!

Finished Crescendo last night and I'm on my way to go get Silence. This series is AWESOMEEEE!! :) It's like non-stop suspense. I read each book in a day. I NEVER do that! I heart Patch ;)

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (KQCRocks) | 6 comments yea but it is a better story line. Silence is amazing. Can't wait to read it. we all are the biggest hush hush fans and lets just keep it that way. The good news is that i live close to her and have actually met her along with my sister and cousin. We are huge fans of hers

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments OMG love this series, read all 3 books so far and can't wait for the fourth book, patch is amazing...wish I could just climb into the books and never return, I'm a huge huge huge fan of this series and Becca Fitzpatrick, one of the best series I've ever read so far, Love everything about hush hush series <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxx

River Song (DobbyIsFree) OMG, i love this book & the series just finished reading silence, was soo goodd!!

message 19: by Tess (new)

Tess Hey, I've never actually read Hush, Hush, but I want to know if it's any good.

message 20: by Tess (new)

Tess True dat. I just started it after I posted, and I'm done. Patch makes me laugh.

message 21: by Tess (new)

Tess It is of course his Jack Dawson pic from Titanic. Yes, I know...I'm cool. X)

message 22: by Kari (new)

Kari | 2 comments hey guys ! im kari :)

message 23: by Renee (new)

Renee Hi I'm Renee and- woah no one's posted here for ages I feel awkward, HELLOOOOO?????? People? Are there still Hush Hush fans??
Anyway, I was sooooo addicted to the Hush Hush series, I didn't sleep for 4 nights! I was reading them and didn't stop until I finished and then *BANG* finished and ...Finale hasn't come out yet! Now I am waiting for soooo long and AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH Hurry up October!

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Im the bggest fan because i actually get to talk to becca cuz we live really close together

message 25: by Renee (new)

Renee See, I don't live near any authors cause I'm Australian, except Jessica Shirvington..XD <3

TheOriginalNikeGirl Hey, I'm Monica. I love Hush, Hush. I won't claim to be the biggest fan, cuz if I were, my name would be Monica&patch, not Monica&spikey.
But I DO love Hush, Hush.
there are a couple author within my state, probably some within my city, but i don't ever get a chance to talk them.
well, okay, ONCE I talked to Maggie Steifvater. but it was at a lit conference, and she doesn't live in my state.

message 27: by Renee (new)

Renee I have only emailed Maggie Stiefvater! Lucky you!

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Oh i really loved shiver and linger and forever

message 29: by Renee (new)

Renee LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Renee (new)

Renee Did you cry? I did. In all of them! :'(

message 31: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 6 comments *squeals* There's a hush hush group???!!

message 32: by Renee (new)

Renee Yes there is, welcome you finally found us!!!!!

message 33: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 6 comments Renee wrote: "Yes there is, welcome you finally found us!!!!!"

!!!!

message 34: by Renee (new)

Renee :D

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Renee wrote: "Did you cry? I did. In all of them! :'("

yes In all of them

message 36: by Renee (new)

Renee Was that Shiver or Hush Hush?

message 37: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 6 comments Renee wrote: "Was that Shiver or Hush Hush?"

4 me both ;)

message 38: by Renee (new)

Renee Same :D

message 39: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 6 comments Renee wrote: "Same :D"

:D

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Same

message 41: by Bookgeek_zah (new)

Bookgeek_zah | 6 comments Hiya Maddie :)

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Hola :)

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee Hello!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!
I love hush, hush and I'm waiting to publishe and the last!!

TheOriginalNikeGirl Maddie wrote: "Renee wrote: "Did you cry? I did. In all of them! :'("

yes In all of them"

I'm not really big on crying, but I did shed a tear when Olivia dies.

message 46: by Renee (new)

Renee he he he I cry in pretty much everything sad or sweet or bittersweet though....teenage hormones...-.-
I can't help it, I'm just an over-emotional teenager who likes to read this kind of stuff!

message 47: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenziewells) | 4 comments Patch is so dang clever and sexy with his words...Hes sort of the reason i kept reading the books

message 48: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 20 comments Holy crud...Sallie, Islam, you guys here?

message 49: by Renee (new)

Renee Hello? wow there's activity in this group! O.O I've been unloading all my Hush Hush venting in my other hush hush group!

message 50: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenziewells) | 4 comments Ha I saw that... but I posted anyway!

« previous 1