Cathy Marie Buchanan Hosts a Q&A discussion

Web site

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  (readr4ever) | 11 comments I love the interactive map and the trailer on your Web site, Cathy. Will you be posting on your site what you are working on for your next book? (Which is?) Do you have a blog where you talk about such things?

(I wasn't sure where to post this entry, so I made the Web site topic.)

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara Chevrestt | 2 comments I've been wondering the same thing. I'm eager for the next book.

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Marie Buchanan (cathymbuchanan) | 39 comments Mod
Kathy wrote: "I love the interactive map and the trailer on your Web site, Cathy. Will you be posting on your site what you are working on for your next book? (Which is?) Do you have a blog where you talk abou..."

I encourage everyone to check out my website, particularly the interactive map. Readers see to love it. http://cathymariebuchanan.com/interac...

I don't blog but I have a fan page on facebook where I post about what I'm up to. http://www.facebook.com/cathymariebuc...

See next post on novel #2.

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Tara wrote: "I've been wondering the same thing. I'm eager for the next book."

I'm working on another work of historical fiction. It's set in Paris in the 1880s. Lots of the book takes place in and around the Paris Opera but it focuses more on the underbelly of Paris than its glamourous side. I'm 3/4ths through the first draft but spend more time rewriting than writing so don't hold your breath...

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara Chevrestt | 2 comments 3/4ths is pretty good. Keep us posted.

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Tara wrote: "3/4ths is pretty good. Keep us posted."

Oh, I will.

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 11 comments I am waiting with bated breath for your new book, Cathy. I know these creative things take time. But, when it comes out, you have a fan who will be in line to get it!

message 8: by Cathy (new)

Deborah wrote: "I am waiting with bated breath for your new book, Cathy. I know these creative things take time. But, when it comes out, you have a fan who will be in line to get it!"

My agent, encouring me to get moving on book number 2, promised me that readers can only remember for 2 years. I am hoping that my superior readers will manage three.