TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > A perfect examples of our issues with the Twilight Fanbase.

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-bat...

Take a look and then wash your eyes. Should people need extra holes for the brain bleach, I've got drill bits.

message 2: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Dear Goddess!!!

message 3: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy As i watched the first video i thought to myself, "what if i was there and yelled out how stupid i thought Twilight was?" then i got scared of the results i came up with and stopped thinking about it.

message 4: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Nice Kimmy =)
(Thats what Im going to call you now!))

message 5: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ((ok! :P lol that is my real name ))

message 6: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((Now thats just...........weird lol!))

message 7: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ((well, my Real name is Kimberley, but Kimmy is my usual nickname))

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 81 comments That is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen... Not only that but I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for the actors, which is even more disturbing!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I refuse to believe these people are our future....Make them go away! MAKE THEM GO AWAY!

Who's up for torching the corn mazes?

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I don't think thats a good idea... torching the corn mazes. You would be practically ridding the world of a good amount of hectre of food and to think that there are people who are starving. Let's just plant more corns and get rid of the corn maze design by doing that. That way, we won't damage nature and we would be helping the world in two ways. Ridding of that maze's design and making more corns for everyone. :)

message 11: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy *puts out torch*

...fine...

message 12: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy woooooooooooo!

message 13: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments HELLS YEAH

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

yes, but if you burn the actual plant, which is d maze itself, we would have to wait for a long tije before another crop of corn emerges. Therefore... The amount of popcorn we can sell to the expectators, yes we still need to fund tac, which is enough to accomodate them thru out the starwars movie marathon.

Sorry im typing like this.... Im using my phone n its hard to type perfectly with a touchpad...

message 15: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments You're doing fine, Rain.

BTW, I have all of the Star Wars, want me to bring it?

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

thanks darl. And yeah sure! Bring em!

But i think Rose wud wna bring in her special edition of starwhores. Oops. I meant starwars. Lol

message 17: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments XD I fell asleep when my dad and my bro and I watched it in the theators. I got as far as the beheading scene and then I clonked out.

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

beheading scene? Hmm i used to watch star wars when i was a kid. But im not really into sci fi movies. But i like mass effect and dead space! :D they shud make a movie of those! D cartoon of dead space was crap!

message 19: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments The beheading scene in he beginning of the new third one.

And Dead Space is weird. To me.

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

deadspace is a good game. D animation sucks. Not in d game but d animated episode o movie

message 21: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments ah.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Aww, poor Robert Pattinson.... did you guys see how upset he looked in that video?

But all of those things are awful.

message 23: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i can't beleive people actually do that. i went to a camp with a much smaller celebrity and no one freaked. why? because it is RUDE to chase them!

message 24: by Ravenclaw26 (new)

Ravenclaw26 | 105 comments LOL Rose! You're a fan too! YAY Star Wars!

RPattz got hit by a Taxi while being chased by fans. They're evil! Don't kill the spare!

message 25: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy kill the spare!!

"no!! cedric!"

message 26: by Ravenclaw26 (new)

Ravenclaw26 | 105 comments I liked him more as Cedric. He has too much makeup on as Edward... and he sounds emo- but for a good reason!

message 27: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy yah, plus the British accent...those things are hot!