Harry Potter discussion

Fun Stuff > Live from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Torre (jdelator) | 1 comments Hey folks, I have some video we took on opening day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - the new theme park at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure.

We actually went back again last weekend and will be putting up more videos shortly.

I hope for those of you who couldn't make it, you get some enjoyment out of these videos.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrBWi...

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBPiib...

Sorry for the shaky camera on some parts - if felt like there was a billion people there.

Thanks!

JC De La Torre

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2010 06:00AM) (new)

Oh yes, it makes me feel so much better watching EVEN MORE stuff from it when I know that I will never ever ever ever ever in my whole life be able to go!! Sorry... kinda cranky this morning... z:)

(FOR THE RECORD I WAS JOKING!!!!!)

Cassandra~Batgirl | 12 comments hahaha...i think i'm going next april

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky you..... :( TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER.

message 5: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments I heard they have Moaning Myrtle audio playing in the bathrooms!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Guitar Chick-Dolly Dagger wrote: "I heard they have Moaning Myrtle audio playing in the bathrooms!"

Yup, they showed it on the Today show. Some lady pointed at it and explained it.

message 7: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! You people are soooo lucky!! I'm hoping Mum will take me next summer...Did they really have Moaning Myrtle in the loos? TEll ME MORE!! Did you get to go inside Hogwarts? Did they have yummy food places and cool stores? Were you dressed up? AAAA fun!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am soooo excited about it. It looks super cool.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Abi wrote: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! You people are soooo lucky!! I'm hoping Mum will take me next summer...Did they really have Moaning Myrtle in the loos? TEll ME MORE!! Did you get to go inside Hogw..."

Yes they have Moaning Myrtle in the "loos" Yes you get to go in Hogwarts, and they actually have butterbeer. At stores you can buy screaming yo-yo's from Zonko's, and Pygmy Puff! Go to http://www.universalorlando.com/harry... for more information.

message 10: by Priya (new)

Priya (priyaganesan) | 1 comments I just went there a couple weeks ago! It was fantastic and so much fun! All of the rides were REALLY good (especially the Forbidden Journey one, and the Dragon Challenge one was scary but super fun), the butterbeer was yummy, and the shops were great to look through. The detail they put into the whole park is amazing... I really felt like I was in Hogsmeade.

message 11: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments I wanna go soo bad!!!!!

message 12: by Foxears (last edited Sep 23, 2010 03:09PM) (new)

Foxears | 30 comments The videos are blocked, I cannot see them! :(

When I get rich I can go to the US to visit the theme park. I want to go so bad, but I really don't have the money to go yet. :/

message 13: by Gail (new)

Gail | 28 comments It was just amazing! My daughter said ," I feel like I just came home". She's 29... So it really is for all ages. I loved it, my daughters and my granddaughter loved it too!going again in October with my sister and her 2 adult kids.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

All of the change I have goes into my savings box. I hope after years of saving up I will have enough mula to go.