Challenge yourself! discussion

Reading challenges right now > Ann aka Iftcan's reading challenges right now

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) I tend to have anywhere from 3 to 9 challenges going at one time. The only 1 that goes every month is one that started as reading 144 books for the year. Now working on 288 for the year (passed the 144 mark in May.) There is always a chance that I'll be working for more than just 288, but this has been a slow year number of books wise. I've had a lot of other things crop up that normally I don't have. So I've had days at a time where I did little to no reading at all.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i was in the 300 books 1 year group... i made it to 304 i think

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 105 comments Bendomolena!!! wrote: "i was in the 300 books 1 year group... i made it to 304 i think"

nice! :D

message 4: by Ana, Head Mod :) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) | 462 comments Mod
Bendomolena!!! wrote: "i was in the 300 books 1 year group... i made it to 304 i think"

Oh.My! Congratulations!

message 5: by Ana, Head Mod :) (last edited Jul 09, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) | 462 comments Mod
Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "I tend to have anywhere from 3 to 9 challenges going at one time. The only 1 that goes every month is one that started as reading 144 books for the year. Now working on 288 for the year (passed t..."

Um.. just a request - can you edit your topic's name and write your username, too?

Like this: Ann aka Iftcan's challenges right now.

It'd be clearer to the members that we're talking about YOUR challenges in this topic :).

Thanks!

-Ana.