Alpha Academy discussion

Classes > Art

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 255 comments Mod
Welcome to Art! Here you will learn how to be a better Artist. Your works of art will be put on desplay at the end of year preformace, which will include all the girl that were "banned" and we will be when the True Alpha is selected. Best of luck!

message 2: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((can I be in two places at once???))

message 3: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Yeah.))

message 4: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((thanks :)))

message 5: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray walked into the classroom. She looked up to the ceiling and noticed they place it with a sun roof,"Oh how awesome." Eray placed her black visual diary that was graffitied with white paint on the brown table. She started to inspect the art classroom.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma walked into the room and sat down. She got out the binder full of paper that her mom made for her. She got started on a drawing.

message 7: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked over to see Miley running excitedly towatrds them,"What is it Miley?"

message 8: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked over to Miley,"Let us see?"

message 9: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked at the drawings and traced the pencil markings with her finger,"You like horses don't you, Miley?"

message 10: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray frowned," That must suck not having one."

message 11: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray leaned on the table,"That sucks. What breed and colour Miley?"

message 12: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray nodded and started to laugh,"Im sorry I don't know how that horse looks like. Im not educated about horses."

message 13: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray shook her head,"I know Shetland ponies." sounding ridiculous.

message 14: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray put on an embarrased smile and shook her head.

message 15: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray smiled innocently,"I like horse but not that into them."

message 16: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray gave a sad look,"Im sorry. You can always tell me if it makes you happy."

message 17: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray stroked her auburn hair,"I suppose. So you take up riding lessons?"

message 18: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Ảrwen Undomiel wrote: ""Palomino". said Miley"

((wait!! I just realise I do know what they are!! omg!!! when I was younger I had a pony book of different breeds and horses))

message 19: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (EyeofdaTy) | 90 comments Arabella walked on.

" I'm completely horrible at art. Can anyone give me tips?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy put an apron on and sat on a stool and started painting on some paper that was hanging on an easel.

message 21: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray followed Miley and looked at the girl that was confused,"Girl, Don't worry you not the only one."

message 22: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray smiled and looked at Arabella,"So lets see your artwork?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy started by drawing a grassy field.

message 24: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked around the art studio and found a girl painting something. Eray got off the table and started to skip towards the girl painting. She halted and took a peek at the girl's creation.

message 25: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel smiled, and walkd over to Eray, Miley, Amy and Arabella. "Hey!" she said, waving at Arabella. She stoped in from of Miley and Amy and smiled. "I dont think I've met you yet! Im Izabel." She said with a grin. "The awesome one."

message 26: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (last edited Aug 24, 2010 02:18AM) (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray peered at Miley's sketch,"Ohh! Pretty I like it." Eray noticed Izabel joining the group, She coughed and started to tease Izabel,"Izabel just thinks she is awesome but she is not." Eray laughed and smiled,"Kidding! Izabel I never knew you did art?"

((what type of cat did you draw :) ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey girl!"Amy smiled at Izabel finishing her picture.She hung it up to dry.

message 28: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Hey!" Izabel said waving, "Waddup?" She giggled at Erays comment, "You better be!" She grinned and smiled at Miley, "Cool!" She turned back to Eray, "I do everything." She said, rather dramatically.

message 29: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((that is so cute. lol what did your cats say about their portrait? :) ))

Eray shook her head,"Ew! All rounder person." She started to laugh,"What are you busy with Izabel?"

message 30: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (last edited Aug 25, 2010 07:13AM) (new)

Izabel smiled, "Paper Mache." She said giggling. "Im making my brother a friend. Its a joke I do every year. I make him a "Friend" that is 2 inches taller than him, and I give it to him for his birthday."

message 31: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((lol, do you really do that??))

Eray started to laugh and she changed her expression to a melancholic expression,"Im an only child, lonely life."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy admired her picture and she loved it.She turned it in and left class grapping her trapper and textbooks.

message 33: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((I swear I do. Ill take a pic of one. I made him a girlfriend once... twas hilarious!!!!!!))

"No, great life." Izabel said laughing, "You can stuff with your friends, and I cant. Because I'm stuck at my brothers football game, so I dont get to hang out with them. You are so lucky!" She said smiling.

message 34: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray shrugged,"Hopefully. Thought we were friends already Miley." She started to laugh.

message 35: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((lol!!! Izabel!!! How long does it even take you??))

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) (hey I'm in art! Sweeettt...)
Susan finished her drawing. "And voila!" she said coloring in the crown.

message 37: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Like acouple days... Yeah, i got good.))

"Pretty." Izabel commented on Susans picture. She smiled, and whiped out a princess coloring book. "Whose got crayons??" She smiled and burst out laughing. "It'll be fun! CRAYON PARTY!!!" she exclaimed.

message 38: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((really lol. Hi)))

Eray looked at Izabel and started to laugh. Eray looked around noticing the art teacher entering the class. Eray smiled at the teacher.

((can I rp the art teacher??))

message 39: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Sure! Im really not good with art teachers, so.... go ahead!))

Izabel got down off the teachers desk. "Uh, here you go?" She asked nervously. She gave her most winning smile, and hoped she wouldnt get detention.

message 40: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((you sure sure?? I don't want to obstruc any rule or anything??))

message 41: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments The art teacher walked in and she looked at her students,"Morning everyone."

message 42: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray got off the desk and sat down on the chair. "Morning ma'am."

message 43: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray put her bag down and unzipped her bag to take out her black visual diary.

The teacher looked at everyone,"Hello students. I am Miss. Marz."

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Susan pulled out her black-leather covered sketch book and opened it to a blank page she had stopped on.

message 45: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Ummm, is she gonna kill Izabel for standing on her desk???))

message 46: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments ((um not really??))

message 47: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Ms. Marz smirked at Izabel slightly and sat down on her desk,"So I will be your Art teacher this year. This year we will be doing a lot of work to complete for the end of the year. Which we you all will hand in. Lets state a few rules. You hand things on time I won't deduct marks. I want your best effort on all your artworks. Art isn't for those that don't like giving their all. Alright, everyone understand?"

message 48: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray nodded,"Yes, Ma'am." showing respect.

message 49: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((Okay!))

"Yuppers!" Izabel said, smiling. She could tell that this class would be fun.

message 50: by ~Perisi Kitty~ (new)

~Perisi Kitty~ . (haikudancer) | 165 comments Eray looked at Izabel and smiled.

The teacher combined back her blonde hair back to the crown of her head,"Since. I don't know any of you. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

((hi))

« previous 1