Alpha Academy discussion

Classes > Dancing

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 255 comments Mod
Welcome to Dance! Here you will learn how to be a better dancer. We will put on a end of year preformace, which will include all the girl that were "banned" and we will preform when the True Alpha is selected. Best of luck!

message 2: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie walked into the empty dance studio, feeling a little sad and lonely that no one else had dancing in their classes. Sighing, she put on a CD and strode to the middle of the room, posture erect, standing with her feet planted wide. She was wearing classic dance couture: a midriff-baring torn t-shirt and ultra-light, ultra-baggy sweatpants. Her feet were bare but white with talcum powder. Rosalie adjusted the volume on the speakers, the sound making up for the lack of people in the room.

message 3: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel skipped in her blue eyes laughing. She looked at Rosalie and grinned. "We dont have many classes together." She said sarcastically. She smiled, and started to stretch. She was wearing a hot pink tank top, a pair of light yoga pants, and her hair up in a messy side ponytail. She grinned and reached for her feet, which were bare.

message 4: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie laughed, swinging a leg around the bar and leaning towards it, enjoying the pull on her hamstrings. "How long have you been dancing?" she asked, switching legs.

message 5: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

"Well, dancing? when I was 7. Figure Skating, kinda like dancing right? I started that when I was 2." She smiled, and turned to Rosalie. "You?"

message 6: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

(Because, you would get mad again. Such as, if I accedentally got rid of a class you liked. And im deleteing all this spam btw.))

message 7: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Rosalie laughed. "Cool. I started dancing-dancing at three. So... almost fourteen years. I actually had to transfer out of the National Ballet of Canada to go to Alpha-- and that was a hard choice."
Walking over to the talcum powder box, Rosalie stamped her feet in it twice and twirled experimentally on the hardwood floor. "My old studio had two glass walls on the eleventh floor," she said wistfully.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi walked in

message 9: by . (new)

. (onawhim) The song on the ultra-loud speakers changed to Pump It! and Rosalie grinned, tapping her heel against the floor and closing her eyes, her arms raising slowly to the beat of the music. "Warm-up time!" she sang, nodding hello to Aismi.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi started to dance

message 11: by . (last edited Sep 01, 2010 05:22PM) (new)

. (onawhim) ((Could you write in complete senteces and maybe a bit more descriptive? Thanks.))

"Not warming up?" Rosalie asked Aismi, smoothing her sloppy ponytail. She stretched her lithe body in a sun salutation, repeating the move ten times. Next, she moved on to abdominal stretches and hamstring-toning excercises.

message 12: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

Izabel grinned and started to stretch out, her blonde hair flowing. It was in a high ponytail, but it still went down past her shoulders. She started to stretch out her hamstrings first, then proceded to her uper body.

message 13: by . (new)

. (onawhim) ((You guys! My hair's down to the small of my back! If I had a tramp stamp it would cover it. I'm so happy! :D ))

message 14: by Lion Queen Izabel, Some people are like slinkies-useless and fun to push downstairs (new)

((NICE! XD))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I already warmed up

message 16: by . (new)

. (onawhim) "You just walked in," Rosalie said with an amused smile, her long hair swishing. She held it with a hand to steady it and slid down to straddle position, bending over so the tip of her nose was grazing the floor. "Ouch," she said, wincing, though holding her position for another twelve seconds. "I haven't done this in so long."