Randomly Awesome RPs! discussion

Maximum Ride > Maximum Ride #2

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun! you can use the same charries or make a new one just say it's for #2))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Taipa ran through the woods, her night gown tattered and torn from low hanging branches. Her wings were inching to takeoff but she knew she had to get farther. Finally, the sound she had been waiting for and dreaded rang in her ears, the alarm. She leaped into the air as the woods began to fill with hate crazed erasers, but they would never catch her, she was already to far gone.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

wooooohoooo!
Taipa felt amazing, she was rid of the school and flyin' high

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"i hope the others made it out"

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2010 10:12AM) (new)

"huh?" i looked down and noticed another mutant running from the school. I flew lower to get a closer look, but didn't land

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi" i replied, whos the kid with the attitude?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2010 04:22PM) (new)

i almost forgot to flap. "wait you can read my mind!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2010 07:54PM) (new)

" let me think, i escaped the pit of hell and then was graced to meet one of its little demons" i retorted

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i began to hear the baying of dogs in the distance. i knew i had plenty of time to get away but what about the other mutant? "how fast can you run?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"well get a move on!" as the hounds got closer. I sped off ahead not looking to see if he was following me or not.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops forgot the s))
I took a deep breath and plunged into a nearby lake

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Crap! The erasers had already caught up. I sprang from the water and shot down at least a dozon with my feathers (can turn steel-hard and shoot from wings, also works as protective sheild) before taking off into the sunset