TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Twilight...cookbook?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

www.amazon.com/Love-At-First-Bite-Uno...

We've had the Twilight graphic novel, Twilight series guide, Twilight soundtrack, Twilight icecream, Twilight action figures, Twilight Engagement rings...

(Few hours later)

...Twilight jewellery, Twilight chocolate busts...and now we have a Twilight cookbook. Yum.
The recipes sound DELICIOUS...who wouldn't want to eat "Werewolf Chow"(Um, aren't they shapeshifters?), "I Dare You to Eat Pizza, Edward", "First Love Chocolate Mousse" (Ewwwwwwwww....) and "Edward's Cornflake Chicken"?

Each recipe's difficulty is rated in forks (yes, seriously). And for those of you who were wondering, Gina Meyers (author) is not related to SMeyer.

First Love Chocolate Mousse, anyone?

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

message 3: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments OoO

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) tis very weird and quite overboard O.o

message 5: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy that is-wait!-no!-i don't!- it can't- i am so confused! why??

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) | 81 comments This is just beyond stupid ideas now. Plus if it were a real cook book for wolves/vamps it would tell you how to cook humans, and deers. So altogether the idea still blows.

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) O~O

message 8: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Depends on if you're stupid enough to try and cook this shit.

message 9: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) *your

Yeah, I think it's just silly names to get people to buy stuff.

Slap SMeyers's name or Twilight on something and sell hundreds of said product.

message 10: by Eternal_syth (new)

Eternal_syth | 55 comments What's next, a humanoid (something that has the resemblance of a human being, usually a robot) of jacob and edward? That would just be creepy. I have chills just thinking about it!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

notice that the book is out of stock...it's times like this where i lose all hope for the human race

message 12: by Kimathy (last edited Jul 01, 2010 08:42PM) (new)

Kimathy i went to Barnes & Noble and there was a book shelf full of Twilight! :[ what made it worse was the fact that the label above it said "Teen Favorites". :'( there is no more hope for the world.

message 13: by Eternal_syth (new)

Eternal_syth | 55 comments Kimathy wrote: "i went to Barnes & Noble and there was a book shelf full of Twilight! :[ what made it worse was the fact that the label above it said "Teen Favorites". :'( there is no more hope for the world."

I think they're forgetting that there are 35+ year old women out there in the world that practically worships the books as if it was the bible or something.

message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Haha, most of my friends are over Twilight... now it's their moms that are obsessing O.o
btw, Burger King is now giving out Twilight toys with the kid's meals. I saw a commercial earlier. Wrong age group much??

message 15: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) No, since I read it when I was that age.

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Really?

message 17: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yeah... 2006? So when I was in... fifth grade? Sixth grade?

No... fifth grade.

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) Wow. I read them a few years ago... I was already a teenager then. I'd never have been allowed to read them in 5th grade.

message 19: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) My mom trusts me enough to pick my own stuff.

My dad just doesn't give a crap.

message 20: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) It wasn't a trust issue, she just wanted me to keep from reading trash. She doesn't care too much anymore, though.

message 21: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Ah, so your mom hated it too...

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) She hasn't read them....

message 23: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Mine either - she refuses.

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) What, did yours read them?

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) lol, my mom is super smart. She survived law school and is a CPA.

message 26: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) My mom went to Westminster (a college for rich white kids up in SLC), was an accountant, did Mary Kay, was an insurance agent, and now does Medical Transcriptioning.

message 27: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Behold: Westminster.

[image error]

message 28: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) And THAT'S just the main building.

message 29: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) Catie wrote: "www.amazon.com/Love-At-First-Bite-Uno...

We've had the Twilight graphic novel, Twilight series guide, Twilight soundtrack, Twilight icecream, Twilight action figures, Twilight ..."

I think thats taking things wayyy too far..

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) ☺MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "Behold: Westminster.

"

D-:

message 31: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) ☺MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "My mom went to Westminster (a college for rich white kids up in SLC), was an accountant, did Mary Kay, was an insurance agent, and now does Medical Transcriptioning."

Well, MY MOM *starts fight about whose mom is smarter* jklol :-P

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) WELL - *launches into story about how my mom graduated with a Masters in English and a Bachelors in some type of Shakespearean history*

message 33: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Poor Rose...

message 34: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) YOUR MOM graduated high school in Mexico!

I'm going to throw this in your face at any and every opportunity possible.

message 35: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) oh snap! rotflol

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) ☺MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "WELL - *launches into story about how my mom graduated with a Masters in English and a Bachelors in some type of Shakespearean history*"

*starts story about how my mom graduated school early and is currently homeschooling two kids and has homeschooled two other kids that are now adults*

message 37: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Haha, my mom is too smart to homeschool her kids. xP

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, what's wrong with Mexico?!

My dad's smart enough to join MENSA! He just doesn't want to....

Hey, it's true! He thinks they're just a bunch of people trying to prove how much better they are then the rest of us.

MHM: SLC? Why can't I understand American abbrieviations...why *headdesk* why *headdesk* WHY??

message 39: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Salt Lake City. The capitol of Utah.

I love that picture, although you should see it with snow. o.o

message 40: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) awww soo pretty!

message 41: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Jaja, but it's way old. There are more houses up the mountainside.

And that's actually a HILL where I come from. ^-^ I know - my cousin from AZ was astounded when she drove through.

message 42: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) 0_o thast so cool :P

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ME: That's tiny! No bigger than an anthill! Positively miniscule! In fact, a baby could scale it. No, an embryo! A bacterium could climb it in half an hour.

MYHAPPYMONSTER: Oh yeah? So why don't ya'll go and climb it, hmmmm?

ME: Well...uh, when I said "Bacterium" what I meant was "Superman". And when I said "anthill" what I REALLY meant was "Skyscraper". You get me?

message 44: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I know. Snow is a rarity for you Aussies.

Anyway, gotta go. Sleep calls.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I beg to differ-the Snowy Mountains are called that for a reason.

message 46: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Catie wrote: "ME: That's tiny! No bigger than an anthill! Positively miniscule! In fact, a baby could scale it. No, an embryo! A bacterium could climb it in half an hour.

MYHAPPYMONSTER: Oh yeah? So why don't y..."

I HAVE climbed it before. XP

message 47: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Catie wrote: "I beg to differ-the Snowy Mountains are called that for a reason."

Haha, true true.

message 48: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine)

WAIT! See the 'Y'? Start there. Then drag your eyes to the right and descend. See a zig-zag pattern forming?

Then ALL the way to the left and to the base of the mountain.

Lemme tell ya, that climb was NOT easy.

message 49: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) ☺MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "I know. Snow is a rarity for you Aussies.

Anyway, gotta go. Sleep calls."

yep :(

message 50: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy well i live in arizona, in the hot part. no snow. at all. never.

« previous 1