Darkest Nights discussion

Roleplays > Vampires

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver walked through the dark city thinking about tonights whithing hour, only a few hours away.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver turns down a brightly lit street

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver walked past Res.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2010 12:05AM) (new)

Nadia leaned against a building across the street from Res and Silver. She hadn't seen other vampires in a while and one of them was a fledging. If she had to guess which the youngest was she'd say the male.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver's head snapped up and she looked Nadia for a second but kept walking. She lived on the corner and wanted to be home for the witching hour.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia watched Silver then started walking the other way.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia looked back at Res and smiled slightly. She walked into a house a few meters away from where she was standing before.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia flicked on the lights and lit a candle by snapping her fingers. "Home sweet home." She muttered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia sighed and stuck her head out of the door. "Are you gonna stand out there all night or are you going to come in?" She asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia sat back down. "I am Nadia." She said.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver got home and flipped on the light.

message 13: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 8 comments Anna just gotten home from a party

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments (anna can be silver's roommate if you want.)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia smiled. "Awkward silence." She chuckled.

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 8 comments ( ok sure)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments "Hey, Anna." Silver sat on the couch.

message 18: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 8 comments Anna said "hey silver so anything strange happen to you today i saw a mob of vampire hunters "

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments "No, nothing ever happens when I'm around."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why were you looking in my window." Nadia asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia chuckled. "I'm not very interesting." She said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do?" She asked. "I never noticed."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very true." Nadia said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline sat in an alley, relaxing against the brick wall. she hummed a piano melody from her ipod with her eyes closed. she kept dreaming about a dark night with a purely visable moon.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline stretched her legs out and smiled. she kicked some of the trash away and got into a better position

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's called relaxing. And its ok. i'm wearing old clothes and i know self defence," she joked, looking up at the unknown man.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is if you dream you're someplace else though," she said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "You learn to ignore different senses after a while."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

she held out a gloved hand and shook his. "Evangeline," she smiled back.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm bored..." Nadia said. "As usual. Let's do something."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sheesh.. Your boring for a newbie." She smiled.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who cares what I like?" She said. "I'm asking you what to do so choose what you like and if you want to know something about ask and I'll most likely answer."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." She said. "What type do you like?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2010 12:17AM) (new)

Nadia grinned. "Me too." She said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadia walked out and grinned.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What movie do you want to see?" She asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then let's go see what there." She said squeezing his hand lightly. She started to lead him to a theater.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2010 12:37AM) (new)

Nadia bit her lip. "So many to pick from." She said. "And only a few are scary." ((g2g. Laters))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sonnia walked around in the forest, hoping to find a friend.

message 41: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (020195ar) | 22 comments As she walked through the forest, she heard a twig snap, she turned around and saw a boy, brown hair, grey eyes, six foot in trackies and jacket. This boy blew her breath away. She said,'who are you?' he walked towards her until he was a couple of centimetres away from her and then he said, 'Tom, Tom Mckelley, I was following you 'cause I know I have seen you somewhere. What's your name?'. She didn't know what to say, she felt like she had known him for years but then she didn't even know his name. She didn't even know why she couldn't say anything, she had to say something, he is so hot and she cant make herself look stupid. She had to say something but what?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((is the character walking through the forest your character or mine?))

message 43: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (020195ar) | 22 comments dont know just got idea from yours, you can use it for ya character if ya want :D

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ok yay!

Sonnia said "...Sonnia..." She remembered him, but just couldnt put her finger on it.

message 45: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (020195ar) | 22 comments he stared at her, "Sonnia..." he said and took another step towards her. She stared at him still thinking but not realising that he had taken a step.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i be my person and like, control her and could you be tom, your person?))

"...Yeah?" Sonnia said, wondering what else to say.

message 47: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (020195ar) | 22 comments ((OK ill be Tom, soz :) ))
He looked into her wide shocked eyes. He searched and searched for that little glint of recognition in her eyes but could not find it. It had to be her, he knew it.
He said, "Sonnia....?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase Reed wrote: "((kk bye))

"That's true." Res said."

"Alright, the movies was your idea so you can pick the movie." She said.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 16 comments Silver fell asleep.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sonnia blushed "...yeah?..." Sonnia said, feeling dumb for now knowing what else to say.

« previous 1 3