J.D. Robb discussion

Archives > Reminder about Audio Book Thread

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessamc) | 646 comments I know a lot of people like the audio books, and I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a thread about audio books under the "In Death Books" heading. It might also be interesting for people to discuss other readers besides Susan Erickson that they like, if they have not already done so. I'm always looking for good readers, as I love audio books and have to have at least one going all of the time.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments Vanessa wrote: "I know a lot of people like the audio books, and I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a thread about audio books under the "In Death Books" heading. It might also be interesting for peopl..."

I'm with you, Vanessa. I am always listening to an audio. Another book you might like is Open Season by Linda Howard. It is a laugh a minute. The first time I listened to it I was in my car. Apparently, I was laughing so hard I was weaving because I got stopped. Try explaining that to the cops. I did get a warning.
Actually, most of her books are really good, but this was my favorite.

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessamc) | 646 comments Thanks for the tip Dee. I have the book, but will definitely try the audio. I think the library has it.