Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Introductions > Excited to Join!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barb (new)

Barb (barblibrarian1) | 13 comments Hi all! I am a YA librarian in Minnesota and love your "read" list. I need to keep up with the latest in YA material and enjoy reading the great books in this genre. I hope to learn a lot from the readers here at Wild Things.

Barb

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (pauldajo) Welcome Barbara! I have found many YA books and authors in this group that are new to me. I've enjoyed reading/listening to them.

message 3: by Barb (new)

Barb (barblibrarian1) | 13 comments Thanks, Paula. From the list, it looks like this is a very active and interesting group. So many good suggestions for upcoming reads and so many great ideas in the polls. Can't wait!

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita Webb (ritawebb) | 183 comments Hi Barb! I'm new here too, but I got to say this is a good group. Very energetic about books and very organized. It's easy to jump in.

So welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

message 5: by Barb (new)

Barb (barblibrarian1) | 13 comments Thanks, Rita! I am happy to hear that. It looks very good and it is great to hear it is well organized. Thanks for the info!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Welcome Barbara! We're glad to have you here! Thanks for the compliments. Fiona is an organizational genius. Glad you found us!