A NEW TWILIGHT GROUP!!!!!!!!! discussion

JOIN

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) If I see any other groups that I want to invite you guys to I'll post 'em here. You can post other groups here too.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda yes, when i read the host i will also join the group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked the host. not my fav though

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments i superde duper want to read it but i dont think i will any time soon because i just got a butt load of books so she will say no if i ask her

message 5: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments The Host was fantastic! i couldn't put it down I read it within a day.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments holy shiznit! thats supppppppa fast!

message 7: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Yeah.... Im a very quick reader. I have to force myself to slow down :D

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments haha. im a slow reader but i read a lot so people think im fast:]

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments yea. last night i stayed up to 1:30 readiug. i couldnt sleep at all

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments it took me 2. like i said, slow reader. but thats fine with me. its not bad drawing a good book out

message 11: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments I agree:D

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments dat sucks.

message 13: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Wow!

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) | 67 comments i like yer picture.

message 15: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Yes Evie, it's a picture of me and my sisters, Im in my prom dress, it was just before the limousine picked me and my boyfried up :D
Thanks guys :D

message 16: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 76 comments Yes it was the best day ever, I got to wear an amazing dress, have my hair, makeup, nails and eyebrows done and then go to this amazing restaurant/ dance hall in the middle of a beautifl green forest, and i got taken there in a limousine made up to be like an LAPD police car! it was awesome. im telling you, do not take your high school prom for granted, its one of the best nights you will ever have :D