Night Huntress Series discussion

Night Huntress: The Books > At Grave's End (Book #3)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mariya (last edited Jul 25, 2010 07:42PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 594 comments Mod

Let us discuss the third book in the night huntress series.

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (justcindy) | 13 comments Loved the part where Cat is in a drug induced sleep thinking that Bones is dead and he arrives at the house. She thought he was a dream.

message 3: by Mariya (new)

omg. that was so beautiful. there r so many things i loved about this book.

message 4: by Jesse (new)

Jesse (Jessep) | 15 comments OH! That scene just guts me...Seriously, there are so many AMAZING scenes like that in this series that I completely forgot about. URGH...when are we doing a re-read again? HA!

message 5: by valee (new)

valee before the next release,a couple of months probably.

message 6: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments I cried for Bones and ached for Tate too. I'm so close to finish this book and don't want any spoiler. Will get back later.

message 7: by Malena (new)

Malena (mallena) | 39 comments Cindy wrote: "Loved the part where Cat is in a drug induced sleep thinking that Bones is dead and he arrives at the house. She thought he was a dream."

Great scene!!!

message 8: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments That was so sad, I cried like a baby and was not holding back, especially the wooden box she has yet gone thru with it. A note that read My Beloved Wife, tears...

message 9: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 43 comments I didnt get choked up by this part becausse i knew THERE WAS NO WAY bones was gone, no way. however i thought it was very well written. but knowing there was something up....i just read faster and faster in order to get to his return.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather | 27 comments I didn't cry but came close to it. Loved it when Cat realized that her Bones was alive and well. I think this one will always be my favorite..

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamiiwho) | 2 comments I just read book 3, but we never got to find out what all was in the box apart from the photos!! :O

message 12: by Mariya (new)

Jamiioo wrote: "I just read book 3, but we never got to find out what all was in the box apart from the photos!! :O"

refresh my memory, wht part r u talking about??

message 13: by Izzy:) (new)

Izzy:) I cried to when Cat thought Bones was dead. That was so sad.

message 14: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments Me too, especially after Mencheres confirmed the vision. At first I was just choking, but the wooden box did it for me. She only got to the note that read MY BELOVED WIFE, she should bare to see the rest. It was never revealed.

message 15: by Mariya (new)

oh, that box....i loved that part. 8)

message 16: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 54 comments OMG i was reading at work last night an I was almost crying when cat though bones was dead.....An then the pictures WOW

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather | 27 comments I got a friend into the series and she is going to start book 3 soon. I told her this one would be her favorite and that she had to tell me when she was done..

message 18: by Mariya (new)

good job. u converted another reader to the night huntress series....haha.

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather | 27 comments Actually, not meaning to blow my own horn but I converted 2 people! Hee-hee.. and I am working on my 3rd as I bought her the first book in the series..

message 20: by Mariya (new)

yea! great job!

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather | 27 comments I know huh? Don't worry, I love passing the love on and on and on..

message 22: by Ioanna (new)

Ioanna (ioanna27) | 32 comments The part when Cat is told about Bones death just ripped my heart ,i had tears coming and was like "this can't be happening i can't take it any more what with Dimitri and Rose,Georgina and Seth...what is with writers tearing hearts like that????
At the opposite side stands the time when Cat's mum had ''sweet''time with Bones friend...i couldn't stop laughing...precious..really precious moment!!!

message 23: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 54 comments Yeah that part about Cats mom was so funny.....

message 24: by Crazy4more (last edited Aug 02, 2010 06:36PM) (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments That's what the Night Huntress so great. Not only great plots, sexy, endearing, suspenseful...but also so surprisingly funny! As I was reading them, I was in awe and was like, wow...what a great writer Ms.Frost is! ...where did she get that idea!

Enjoy while it last.

message 25: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 43 comments I agree, I love her imagination!

message 26: by Mariya (new)

Ms. Frost, thank you so much for writing the night huntress series!

message 27: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 54 comments I have to agree with EVERYONE.... Night Huntress made me LAUGHT...CRY..FALL IN LOVE....WANT TO FIGHT BAD GUYS AN BE BAD A## LOL :0).

message 28: by Mariya (new)

haha. i knoe, right?

message 29: by Malena (new)

Malena (mallena) | 39 comments I completely understand you. This is my favorite series and the only books that I was literally reading from morning to night! After each book I wanted more and I was never left indifferent. This is the type of books that I will keep coming back to read again!

message 30: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments I love it bc it's straight to the point. Her books are packed with actions, passion, humor, etc that make reading so fun and fast...ok, too fast, so now we're all waiting for the next book, sigh...

message 31: by Mariya (new)

i love her humor and romance. such beautiful love scenes too.

message 32: by Malena (new)

Malena (mallena) | 39 comments Her books are full of all emotion. Definitely there is not one single thing that I don’t like. Absolutely perfect.

message 33: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 89 comments I cried at that part even though I know he can't die...but I've read series where one of the main charaters died early and lived in another realm.

message 34: by Erin (new)

Erin (chambersgirl) | 3 comments That was such a sad scene - yep, I'm with you, I cried as she looked through the box... Made me love Bones even more.

message 35: by Mariya (new)

jeaniene frost message:

Posted deleted smex scene from At Grave's End. Due to adujeaniene frost message:

Posted deleted smex scene from At Grave's End. Due to adult content, must be forum member to view:

http://www.frostfans.com/forums/

message 36: by valee (new)

valee Can you paste them here? I can't find them.

message 37: by Mariya (last edited Nov 18, 2010 08:20AM) (new)

She said can't re-post them. I had trouble too. I can help you. Did you sign up at Frost Fans?

look here: http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewt...

if you are approved, the deleted scenes will be in this folder/thread: The Cave Forum.

if you still can't get it i'll send it to you in a email, kk?

message 38: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 17 comments Well I'm finally reading this book and then onto book 4. I need to be prepared for when the next book comes out :)

message 39: by Ioanna (new)

Ioanna (ioanna27) | 32 comments Mariya wrote: "She said can't re-post them. I had trouble too. I can help you. Did you sign up at Frost Fans?

if you are approved, the de..."

Merry Christmas, Mariya can you send me the deleted scenes too?

message 40: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) | 34 comments Hi... just want to ask a massive favour! Mariya could you send me the scene in an Email. I've registered 3 times and every time they say Im not aproved. Not sure why beacuse I fit all the requirements.
Thanks so much,

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) | 23 comments Mariya wrote: "She said can't re-post them. I had trouble too. I can help you. Did you sign up at Frost Fans?

if you are approved, the de..."

Oh My...just read the hot sex scene from At Graves End!! OMG

message 42: by Mariya (last edited Jan 05, 2011 04:03PM) (new)

so apparently I can't get in, like my username doesn't work....don't knoe if it was b/c I haven't been active there in a long time....I'll let you guys know when I can get back in or try to re-register or something....this thing is so complicated its such a pain in the ass.

message 43: by Mariya (new)

VanesMate wrote: "Mariya wrote: "She said can't re-post them. I had trouble too. I can help you. Did you sign up at Frost Fans?

if you are a..."

I loved it too =D

message 44: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) | 34 comments Its a complete pain. I still can't get through.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) | 23 comments I got througha with no probs

message 46: by Yui (new)

Yui (_yui_) | 9 comments Can someone send it via e-mail?I registered a couple of days ago too but I'm still not getting thru,... Please?

message 47: by Mariya (last edited Jan 20, 2011 09:57PM) (new)

It is apparently against the rules to send it and I don't want to break the rules they set and they immediately take it down. Keep trying, I got specific instructions from frost in a tweet how to actually register, so maybe you guys are doing something wrong, I got in just fine. It usually takes a day, and they don't send you an email(I didnt get one) you have to check under the cave forums. But I think ll you have to do is register for frost forums and there it specifies your age when you register.

message 48: by Yui (new)

Yui (_yui_) | 9 comments Oh.. The registration is very simple and they didn't ask for age/birthdays. just email password,fav character's name, language, time zone and 2 registration codes. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting and hoping. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my inquiry^-^

message 49: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle (nicolleg1992) | 8 comments It took me ages to get my account registered and now I have to wait for further authorisation to join the forum which it is posted.... It better be one raunchy scene lol has anyone got it to email it to me???? Because I have a feeling it will take ages for me to be allowed to join the group... :(

message 50: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) I cried too even thought I knew there was no way Bones was dead.

« previous 1