Booktopia discussion

Books. > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Jenelle | 172 comments Mod
I think twilight is a book you either love or hate, What do you reckon?

Organisation Member 15 Brianna | 83 comments Mod
Eh im in the middle, so its you love it, you hate it, or your in the middle :D

message 3: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

LMAOo. Team Switzerland. Im Team Jacob all the way baby, I wish Jacob got with Leah Clearwater, it would be way less creepy than him and a baby.

Yeah aye, and Renesmee and Seth could make babies then <3

message 5: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Mmm. Yeah i wish Bella tore his arm (or testicle) off when she found out he imprinted on her baby, I got so pissed off it isn't funny when i read it.

http://twilightersanonymous.com/ Heres a great site for you guys to visit.

message 7: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Charlie is the best character in twilight.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Wayland (alexwayland) | 6 comments Jacob is a pedo!!
I love Emmett, Alice and Jasper though!
Edward I like but hes not my fave character...

message 9: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah. And Rosalie was just plain nasty but i love her dog jokes and Jacobs blonde jokes in Breaking Dawn. and i love Emmetts sex jokes =D

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments Love the twilight saga but it isnt my fav series anymore but I still love it

message 11: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

I was absolutely obsessed with this series, till i saw the movie. So each time i read it i envision their terrible acting skills

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments Jenelle wrote: "I was absolutely obsessed with this series, till i saw the movie. So each time i read it i envision their terrible acting skills"

I know right? making this series into the movie was the worst thing to do it toataly killed all the characters (except Jacob)

message 13: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

hahah Jacob is the only sexy one. Emmett and Jasper etc, you don't even see them much which sucks.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments I know its sad all you see if robert crap faces bad acting

message 15: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

LMAO and his suppose to look in pain when he's around Bella, but he takes it to a new level, i just want to point him in direction of the closest toilet.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments hahaha I know how you feel its just so..........vial the way they are together it takes akward to a new leval

message 17: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

And can you say stalker, Edward Cullen in her room in my head was ok, but seeing it on the bigscreen was wierd.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments I know the way he sai
"I like to watch you sleep" in twilight I felt like screaming stalker..........I dont know why it was so strange maybe its because he looks like a stalker

message 19: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

LMAOOOOOOOO, Yeah,
Have you noticed Robert Pattinson changes appearance in every movie, He looks so different and older and tired in new moon, and in the trailers for Eclipse he looks different again.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments I know what is with his side burns he looks even more like a stalker
yea he looks so much older in new moon
and in twilight I was thinking ok he is not the hottist person in the world but he is not to bad but after new moon I was like your ugly and a crap actor
he ruiened the image of edward

message 21: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

ROFLLLL SIDEBURNS HAHAH
Yeah he did, Edward is supose to be devastatingly beautiful, and then i saw Rob, and thought "Where'd they get this bum from" he was terrible, Show more of Alice and Emmett, their awesome, and the wolf pace, their sexy.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments Jenelle wrote: "ROFLLLL SIDEBURNS HAHAH
Yeah he did, Edward is supose to be devastatingly beautiful, and then i saw Rob, and thought "Where'd they get this bum from" he was terrible, Show more of Alice and Emmett,..."

I know I love edward cullen the character but in the movies I am like
"Just get off the screen"

message 23: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

HAHA yeah, In the book his way better, I hated how they left some scenes out in the movie, like the blood testing when Bella faints, and "Humor Me"

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments yea the left out all of edwards funny lines making him seem like a heartless creep lol I hope in eclips he will be better

message 25: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah, and Bella seemed so needy in the movies hospital scene, and in new moon i cracked up when Eric cried in Romeo and Juliet.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments i know he and mike arnt bad actors when you think about it but I liked the character of ben I kindov wish they had added him in

message 27: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah, And they should have added the bit, where Tyler and Eric and Mike ask her to the dance in one day, and then Edward asks her but not to the dance. Who is Ben?

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments the dude dating angela in the books \that would have been so funny if they had added that bit in and they should have added the frustration between edwrd and bella you know all their funny moments

message 29: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

LMAO ohhhh Ben, who was obsessed with karate movies or something. Yeah Edward gets so jealous, Omg they should have added that chick in, that likes Edward, the straw berry blonde.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments oh yea that would have been great lol

message 31: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Lol i really cannot remember her name aye. I think Jessica was really good in it, like when shes trying on dresses shes acting all girly and all "look at me look at me" i thought that was funny.
I absolutely loved when Bellas mother said "Are you being safe" LMAO in the cinema i watched it in some dude yelled out "i dont get it"

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments hahaha that would have cracked me up lol I cant remember her name either oh well lol

message 33: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

yeah, it was funny. Did you watch the MTV movie awards a few weeks ago, Robert Pattinson won best actor award for twilight/newmoon over Johny Depp and Taylor Lautner, I dont know how he won.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments same!!!!!!!!!! i was like what the hell is wrong with some people do they have any commen sence

message 35: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

HAHAHHA YEAH.
and i hate that now that twilight is out, a million tacky movie and books have come out trying to rip it off.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments I know I have read like 23 books that sound the same

message 37: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah, it just gets ridiculous. and it rats me off when the movie ruins the book!.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments yep agreed

Eclipse is going to be terrible, i dont know how im going to sit through the first 2 movies first.

message 40: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

LMAO, I'll be there, mocking Edward,
Eclipse actually looks alright to me, David Slade is doing it so there should be heaps of fighting =)

Yeah, but that doesnt make up for the terrible acting. Me and you can just be sitting there ripping off everyone except Jacob ;D

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments lol yea breaking dawn is gonna be horrid to much happens in the book

Isnt it going to be two movies though?

message 44: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah, new moon was finished in like 2-3 months, thats terrible. Yeah the last book is two movies, but I wonder how their going to do Jacob and lil nessies love without getting the cops involved for paedophilia.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments what? maybe im not sure

And find a good Renesmee, they cant do it! Its simply not possible to make a 3 year old act like that.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments lol true

message 48: by Jenelle, Ninja 1 (new)

Yeah i dont know how their going to use Kristen Stewart as Bella when shes a vampire, cause vamps are suppose to be beautiful.

Soph - Lock&Key | 60 comments hahahaha so true so very very true

*vomits at mention of Kristen*

« previous 1