all the NERDS in the world☺ discussion

most stupidest song youve ever heard?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (last edited Jun 14, 2008 09:35PM) (new)

Savannah (savy) | 2 comments http://www.stickam.com/editMediaComme...

vanessa hudgens new song,she hasnt done anything on tv ever since the nude pics,and she picks THIS to gain her popularity back?umm NO honey,it aint gonna work.in the music video she looks like a frikin stripper dancing in ugly ghetto shoes on the street stopping traffic with her other stripper friends in the video.it is the worst song honsetly,i have ever heard,has a good beat but vanessa ruined the whole song!
p.s i didnt ask WHAT is the stupidest song,i was ASKING if u if dont u think this is the worst song ever,omg!

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Don't Cry Out Loud by Melissa Manchester. She is trying to sing about how much better it is to hide your feelings than to release them in an appropriate way. If I am going to go to someone's funeral, chances are that there will be a lot more people than just me crying.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that song is one of the worst ever. I think the neirdiest song ever is the Hampster Dance song.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And yet, the Hampster Dance is TOTALLY AMAZINZG!. I love the Hampster dance.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Well, even if the Hamster Dance is nerdy, this group is called "All The Nerds In The World." I'm pretty sure it's okay to be nerdy.

And Sneaker Night is one of the worst songs ever. The hat kinda reminded me of Michael Jackson in some of his music videos: he'd keep a hat like that over his face, all the way down over his eyes. But his dancing was much less... stripper-ish and more... well... Michael Jackson-ish. If you know what I mean.

And I was NOT alive when Michael Jackson was a big deal. I'm only going into 7th grade. I just happen to be in a family really big on music, even Michael Jackson. So that is how I know about him, and his creepy songs.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate a lot of songs now days. You guys should listen to this song, and watch the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1QJG...
This is a GOOD song. Good songs from the old days.

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savy) | 2 comments i like the hamster dance!!!