Everything John Green discussion

Books by John Green > Something to start?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (thatemilyblog) | 1 comments Hi, I love John Green's books and sort of just wanted to start a discussion on here! Anyone got a favourite of his? I think mine is Looking For Alaska still but I'm about to read Will Grayson Will Grayson and that sounds amazing!
xxx

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (atebulate) | 1 comments I've read Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines. Both are amazing books but I like Looking for Alaska more. I need to get a copy of Paper Towns! :)

message 3: by Dani (last edited Jan 02, 2011 12:02AM) (new)

Dani (daniwagner) | 1 comments Paper Towns is by far my favorite. I have the audio book and I swear I've listened to it at least 10 times. I just got the physical book for Christmas so I'm planning on reading. Looking for Alaska is my number 2. Both books have definitely changed my perspective on life.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I've read all of John Green's books and my favorite by far is Paper Towns. Each book as an aspect that John Green does very well but overall I love Paper Towns.

message 5: by Jennie (new)

Jennie (tangledribbons) It was a toss up between Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska before I read Will Grayson, Will Grayson, but now Will Grayson wins hands down.
I think the addition of David Levithan does amazing things to the book- they are both such brilliant authors that together, they blow my mind. I'd definitely recommend it.

message 6: by Shaneace (new)

Shaneace (wonderlandofbooks) Paper Towns is my favorite so far :) I really want to read Will Grayson Will Grayson but haven't got the chance yet.