What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED!: Non fiction, woman travels the world, going on blind dates [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:19PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 4 comments Ok, so my sister read this book about a lady who traveled the world and went on blind dates in every city. I think there was a number in the title like "40 dates" but I am not sure. Does anyone recognize this? I am positive it is a true story.
Thanks!

message 2: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:19PM) (new)

Tara (snowytara) | 24 comments Could it be "Rescue Me, He's Wearing a Moose Hat: And 40 Other Dates After 50" by Sherri Halpern?

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 4 comments I don't think so, this lady was younger. In her early 30's I think. I believe she was a journalist or something and she quit her job to do this. She was gone for a year.

message 4: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 4 comments I thought that My 1,000 Americans...might be it but sadly it's not. Grrr. Thank you so much Sherri and Tara, I appreciate you trying to help me! I will eventually find it. :)

message 5: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Jessica (jessmorgan03) | 4 comments Haha, my sister just IM'd me...she googled what she remembered about the book and finally found it. Around the World in 80 Dates by Jennifer Cox. Thanks!