Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Posting Guidelines

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Here are a few guidelines to help you post in the series folder.

1. Please check if a series has already been posted before you add it. Duplicate postings can be confusing!

2. Please add a cover image if you can, avoid posting those with no cover image unless it a new series and the first book.

3. Post in an appropriate folder. Only post series with vampires in the vampire books thread. If you believe a series belongs then post it, but make a note if is departs from the main theame!

4. If the series has other paranormal in it state this! Eg if a book in the vampires thread has were and fae too, make a note of this!

5. If the supernatural is a fairly minor role in the book you can still post it but please make a note to the effect and an indication of the major characters.

message 2: by vicky (new)

vicky (gothicvamp) | 4 comments I dnt know how to set it all up, only how to comment.

message 3: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Jenny (Eternally Books) wrote: "Here are a few guidelines to help you post in the series folder.

1. Please check if a series has already been posted before you add it. Duplicate postings can be confusing!

2. Please add a cover..."

Hi Jenny! Is it permissible for me to add my books to the appropriate categories? Wasn't sure if that was frowned upon. Many thanks!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Rosanna wrote: "Jenny (Eternally Books) wrote: "Here are a few guidelines to help you post in the series folder.

1. Please check if a series has already been posted before you add it. Duplicate postings can be c..."

You can add your books if they fit the category, just don't blatantly spam.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments vicky wrote: "I dnt know how to set it all up, only how to comment."

If you click on the Which series have what? link for the discussions it will pull you over to the main page. On the right is a link that states "New Topic" from there you should beable to get it.