Forever a Warrior discussion

Dark Forest > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 4014 comments Mod
((The Dark Forest... Duh duh duh! The names reminds me of a piece in band we had to play once called Dark Fortress. ^^ Anyways, back to the topic... The Dark Forest... Duh duh duhhhh!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar walked through the forest.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Lionfire snarled at him to keep his distance. He unsheated his claws fiercely.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar growled, snapping at him. "Back off! I can go where I like!" he spat, and walked on.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Lionblaze crept on following the leaders evry step. He snarled softly to himself once and awhile.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2010 02:21PM) (new)

Eaglestar never heard Lionfire behind him, and kept on walking through the endless forest.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Oops its Lionfire))

Lionfire smiled with satifaction.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar arrived at the border of StarClan, knowing he would never be able to cross. He glared across, wishing he could claw every cat in StarClan.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Lionfire recognized that look and leaped down behind Eaglestar. "I know what you're thinking," he said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar growled, and turned to glare at him. "It will happen some day. You'll see," he hissed.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "And I'll help you when it does," He growled.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar turned back, glaring at StarClan. "They think they can keep us out of their little paradise...they're wrong." He turned back to Lionfire. "We need a plan."

message 13: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Eagleflight licked his paw in deep thought. A plan, a plot, or whatever you wanted to call it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2010 07:44AM) (new)

Eaglestar growled, and stalked along the border, deep in thought.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Lionfire slashed at dark moss hanging from the trees.

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot imagined himself dashing through the moors, chasing a rabbit, the wind rushing in his fur. A river rapidly approached, and he slipped into it by mistake. The water whistled past his ears, and it felt great. It soaked his fur and he could feel himself slipping under, losing air...

Suddenly, Swiftfoot awoke to find himself still in the same single tree he had fallen asleep in before. "Just a dream," he muttered to himself, leaping down to the ground.

message 17: by Sam, The Cookie Stealer (new)

Sam | 1510 comments Mod
Eagleflight scowled. Turning the whole forest against itself would be possible, wouldn't it?

message 18: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot stalked through the tall grass, his muscles rippling beneath his thin pelt. He approached Eagleflight. "You look like you're in your thinking mood," he commented with a grin, "What is it this time?"

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments Fangclaw stalked through the tall grass and found Swiftfoot,then pounced on him.

message 20: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot threw Fangclaw off him, pinning him down. He growled, baring his teeth.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments Fangclaw rolled on top of him knocking the breath out of him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eaglestar rolled his eyes at the cat's fight.

message 23: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot jabbed Fangclaw in the stomach with a kick, knocking him off. He didn't have a scratch on him. "You can't beat me," Swiftfoot pointed out, trying to make Fangclaw realize this was pointless.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "Yah,is 'cuz we can't die again and go to Starclan,"he hissed.

message 25: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot rolled his eyes. "This is immature. We are in the Dark Forest for a reason." He stalked off, his tail lashing.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments Fangclaw huffed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2010 08:42PM) (new)

Eaglestar growled. "Stop acting like kits! We need a plan to destroy StarClan, and the Clans themselves."

message 28: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot sent a sharp glare at Eaglestar, "Since when were you my leader? I hunt alone."

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "I don't follow anyones elses orders,I only follow mine,"Fangclaw hissed.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Lionfire growled from the shadows he had thought of a plan. 'Stop this foolishness now, we must turn the Clans from Starclan get doubt in their minds," he explained.

message 31: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Swiftfoot sighed, padding over to Lionfire. "There are some cats I knew that are quite gullible. They could be easy to convince. Sunpaw, from ThunderClan, believes cats very easy for one. We could try to turn him. And Bluepaw from ShadowClan was very eager to help Blackfrost harm the apprentices. She may be a target. Just use reasoning, logic, and lies. Of course, Blackfrost may be one of us already. We can see." He gave a dark grin.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "But Sunpaw is apart of the prophecy,"he mewed stunned."He won't be easy to turn."

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Well we'll just have to try I can do him," Lionfire said.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "Yah,but none of us is his kin so he probably won't listen,"he mewed.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "I was in Thunderclan once and no one actually knew about my treachery I could say I was part of Starclan," he said.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "That could work,"he agreed.

message 37: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"It doesn't matter if we're his kin," Swiftfoot pointed out with a flick of his tail. "But he will recognize you since he saw you a couple times as a kit, Lionfire. I will go with you this evening to visit his dreams." He flicked his tail dismissively.

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "Hey what about me,"he mewed.

message 39: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"Why don't you visit Bluepaw in her dreams?" Swiftfoot suggested, "It would make more sense if we accomplished more things at one time."

Secondslikecenturies | 1711 comments "Fine,"he grumbled.

message 41: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"Kill two birds with one stone," Swiftfoot rephrased himself.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Shadowsong watched them with mild interest.

message 43: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* Flamewind drew a paw over her ear, so intensely bored she was...bored

message 44: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 657 comments Mod
Flamesoul circled around Silverheart.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((youre online?))

message 46: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

((me? yeah, for now. O.o))

message 47: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* Flamewind glance over at Flamesoul. "You got a crush or what?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((AYAY! rp?))

message 49: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

"No, this is a prisoner, a medicine cat. Her Clan cannot live without her, mousebrain, so what better prisoner could we have?"

message 50: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* "WindClan still has the medicine cat apprentice." Flamewind yawned

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7