Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

22 views
Etcetera > Fun Word Game

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8139 comments There is a fun word game going on over on the Mystery, Crime and Thriller group. It's called The Word Story and there is a running barely sensical but amusing story being built three words at a time. Check it out.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...


message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14711 comments Looks like fun Carol - wow, the Mystery Crime and Thriller group has a lot of topics!!
I joined The Book Addicts group recently. A person could spend all day on Goodreads!

Carol/Bonadie wrote: "There is a fun word game going on over on the Mystery, Crime and Thriller group. It's called The Word Story and there is a running barely sensical but amusing story being built three words at a time..."


message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8139 comments Uh-oh, just what I don't need, another GR board!.

{{{slinking over to The Book Addicts...}}}


Ann wrote: "Looks like fun Carol - wow, the Mystery Crime and Thriller group has a lot of topics!!
I joined The Book Addicts group recently. A person could spend all day on Goodreads!

Carol/Bonadie wrote: "T..."



message 4: by Ann (last edited Jun 12, 2010 03:41PM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14711 comments LOL Carol, for a group with a ton of members, The Book Addicts seems a pretty friendly place. The list of books they have read as a group fits my tastes in books pretty well and they are reading Outlander this month which I have been meaning to get to after reading a later Gabaldon book. ;)
I am having fun with the three word continuous story on The Mystery Crime and Thriller group too! Thanks for sharing it!

Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Uh-oh, just what I don't need, another GR board!.
{{{slinking over to The Book Addicts...}}}"



back to top