Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

4th Installment?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis Is this in addition to the other three or is this a different novel entirely from Eclipse, New Moon, and Twilight?

message 2: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

Jordan It is the 4th book in the Twilight series. Midnight Sun comes after that. It is basically Twilight in Edward's point of view. Sound interesting, eh?

message 3: by Crissy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:24PM) (new)

Crissy It's the fourth book of the series and I just can't wait for it to come out. I wonder what wil happen...

message 4: by Alexis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Alexis Leach I really hope that Edward and Bella begin to make more of their relationships and everyone begins to accept them. Especially Rosaile, she's being kinda mean to them. I also hope that Jacob comes back, its kinda sad that he ran off. I think that Bella might go running after him and almost risk loosing her and Edwards marriage because of Edward's jealousy. They do have to tie up loose ends yah know.

message 5: by Mandi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:19PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Mandi Connell I am so excited for that book!!! I think it comes out on August 10. Rosalie is starting to be better, but I think that she needs to be nice like all the other Cullens. I personally didn't like Jacob all that much, but I think that he makes the story more interesting.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly I'm so looking forward to this book. I think Stephenie Meyer did a wonderful job on the other three books and can't wait for this on. August 2, 2008 is the release date i think so only six more months to go.

message 7: by Karina (new) - added it

Karina gosh i love twilight series, but i really don't like Jacob at all. i mean yeah he makes the story all cool, but i just don't like him. i also don't like bella, she needs to stay with edward and not be dumb

Yasmin I agree, jacob does make the books more interesting, but his character is an idiot! and Bella really does need to make up her mind. But personally i think she will always choose Edward in the end.
I JUST LOVE THESE BOOKS TO BITS
:)

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara Midnight Sun is a companion piece to Twilight, not actually another book in the series.

Heather SM has/had posted Midnight Sun on her site. Stating that someone leaked a copy of it onto the net. She will not be editing the edition she has posted nor will it be published. Check out her site.