Drink, Write, and Read discussion

Reads > What are you currently reading? Want to read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me what you are currently reading and/or want to read. Why are you reading it or want to read it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The Alchemy of Murder

I'm reading this book because I got it free with first reads on this site. Still deciding if I like it or not. Does anyone know anything about the black fever and Jack the Ripper?

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Del Carmen (yoda_libre) | 5 comments Jack the Ripper? sounds very interesting. I'm currently reading The Mysterious Benedict Society. It's a fun book. I noticed someone on the bus reading it so I decided to pick it up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Family Ties

Reading this book because she is my favorite author.

message 5: by Therese (new)

Therese Helmandollar Vanattia (reesesmind) | 1 comments I am currently reading Red, White and Drunk all over. It's a tale of a wine fan and food writer's journey through the world's best vineyards. She manages to make the rather scientific process of wine making, grape types, tannins, sugars, fermentation and aging ... funny, engaging and even educational. I picked it up in a discount book store. I am pleasantly surprised to be happily learning about one of my favorite libations :-)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Therese wrote: "I am currently reading Red, White and Drunk all over. It's a tale of a wine fan and food writer's journey through the world's best vineyards. She manages to make the rather scientific process of wi..."

Sounds like a great book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finishing a book that I'm reviewing with pen and muse.