Twilight Fans Clique discussion

General > Introductions - Thanks for Joining!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Hi to all! Once you join our group, introduce yourself to everyone in the group. :)

message 2: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I'm Zakiya. I live in TN with my parents and younger brother. I love to text, listen to music, and, as if it weren't obvious enough, read! I don't have a particular favorite genre, but if you were to ask me, I would have to say that I read a lot of Fantasy, so maybe it's that.

I want to go to University of Alabama and University of Alabama Law School. I want to be a gymnast. My biggest goal/dream in life is to become a successful tax lawyer. My biggest achievement so far was when I, then a seventh grader, got 12 awards at my school's Awards Night. I want to be able to travel the world and visit France, Italy, Greece, China, India, Japan, England, Denmark, Spain, Holland, Australia, and a LOT of other places as well.

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Ireland does sound like an exciting place to visit! Math is my favorite subject as well. :D

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 7 comments Hi I'm Kate. I live in Wisconsin and am now a junior! Finally! I love horses and reading/writing. I love Twilight and the movies. I'm not sure where I'm going to school or what I want to be yet but I know I want to go into the medical field with a side of both photography and writing. I may want to go into publishing though, since I love to read a lot. I also want to travel all over the world. I hope to adopt twins from Africa and a baby girl from China. My sister is actually adopted from China. Anyway, now I kind of babbling. So, that's me in a nutshell.

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Thanks for joining Kate! :) I've always wanted to meet a foreign person. It seems like so much fun.

message 6: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) Hey ya'll I'm Sherri from Florida.

I love Twilight but I wouldn't say I'm a crazed fan. I'm glad there is a group that is a little smaller on here that I can join!

I love Emmett by the way!! Kellen Lutz Rocks!

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) LOL! Yes, he is pretty good at his part. Can't wait to see how his charrie acts in Eclipse.

Thanks for joining Sherri! :)

message 8: by Kate (last edited Jun 05, 2010 05:23PM) (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 7 comments Of course Zakiya, I'm happy to join! Haha, my puppy's name is Esme. Her name should be Emmett though, with the way she acts. She's a crazy wild little dog. Just an interesting little fact that has to do with Twilight.

message 9: by Kate (last edited Jun 05, 2010 05:29PM) (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 7 comments I have a question. What do you all think of the new books on Twilight, not by Stephenie Meyer.

Like for instance Twilight and History by Nancy Reagin Twilight and History? Just curious. Do you guys like them or not? Would you buy something like this?

message 10: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I would buy it if I thought it was good. It looks like a good book. Haven't read the synopsis yet.

Books like those are fine with me. Everyone has their own opinion and they have the right to express their opinion/s through readers like us. It doesn't really bother me at all. What about you?

message 11: by Bella (new)

Bella | 1 comments Hi my name is bella an I live in michigan and have been a twilight fan for years I own every book to the twilight series and the soundtrack.I also own the New Moon movie I haven't got the Twilight movie yet but I am working torwards it YAE!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Awesome!! I have Twilight and New Moon, and am being very patient whenit comes to getting Eclipse on DVD, since it isn't out yet :).