twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > New Moon ~ Where Im @

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (last edited Jun 03, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey People! I found this post really awesome while I was reading Twilight so I decided to make one for all of the books!

Sooooooo....if your reading New Moon

New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer

Here is a thread to discuss where your at in the book and how your feelin about it! Chat Away!!!

message 2: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments I'll read all the books before watching Eclipse... ;);)

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments thats a really good way to get all refreshed about the series! I may do that around the time BD comes out, Im starting to forget stuff already. Like it took me forever to remember what the newborns name was that Victoria lied to (Riley), and I hardly remember any of the names of the vamps that were introduced in BD.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

that would be so cool!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 6: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 65 comments I might read the rest of the series. I'm not sure. 'Cause I've hears very mixed review on New Moon.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

you havent read the whole series?

message 8: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Guitar Chick-Dolly Dagger wrote: "I might read the rest of the series. I'm not sure. 'Cause I've hears very mixed review on New Moon."

Guitar chic you should definetly read it yourself to form your own opinion...people always have mixed reviews!

message 9: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Krystal wrote: "Guitar Chick-Dolly Dagger wrote: "I might read the rest of the series. I'm not sure. 'Cause I've hears very mixed review on New Moon."

Guitar chic you should definetly read it yourself to form y..."

I agree