TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > The Nerdy Encyclopedia (Hosted By Rose)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I LOVE DRAGON AGE!! >_< I'm still playing it though.

Tim Curry is hilarious! >_< Whenever I hear Howe speak I remember NIGEL THORNBERRY!! >_<

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Who's the famous superhero named Candy-Rain?

HAHAHAHA!! Kidding!!

Um... I really have no question... hmmm how about Nightcrawler!!

Is he really Mystique and Magneto's son?

message 3: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy sure! lol

I've just been obsessed with batman since i went to Six Flags and called the guy dressed as Robin that he was Batman's lackey... he protested but i still believe it!

haha all my friends were laughing at him! XD...oh, now i feel bad! :[

message 4: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy did you also know that Tim Curry was Pennywise in It? and Gomez Addam in the Addams Family? he was also in Annie he played Rooster Hannigan.....that's just off the top of my head, sorry.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I have no questions, your nerdiness.... but I must say "Woah."

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Wait, so Azezal is Nightcrawler's father and not Magneto?

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahahahaha!!! So Rose2 also thought that Magneto was the father!! HUZZAH!!! :D I loooove the Madagascar penguins! >_< hahaha

message 8: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yes :D I am a proud random! :D

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments No... you just confused me with picture stuff. How you had two family trees confused me.

message 10: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Rose explaining things to a Rose..interesting.

message 11: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy this doesn't seem nerdy to me but it may seem nerdy to others but.... The Weasley family...did any of the kids ever marry muggles?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think so, but I can't remember if Percy, Charlie or George get married...

Rose...do you know why the Family Guy Star Wars spoof was called Blue Harvest??

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats your favorite Star Wars Episode? I have to say I REALLY didn't like 1,2 and 3. Too much talking, not enough lightsabors. Number 5 is my favorite :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i didnt lik ethe third one

anakin sux at acting

message 15: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) You're back...

message 16: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) He's gonna be awesome in A-Team.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Er........

message 18: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) RP IN COLLEGE!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I deed!!!

message 20: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I think it'll go far. 400 mil at least.

But there might not be many kids since the first two came out a while ago. All of my friends and even some older, single relatives are going crazy over it. My sister hasn't ever seen the first or second, and she's four.

My brother and I are planning on going to the midnight showing! We're 14 and 10. XP

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard the movie karate kid has a song by Justin bieber called 'never say never'

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "I think it'll go far. 400 mil at least.

But there might not be many kids since the first two came out a while ago. All of my friends and even some older, single relatives are going crazy over it. ..."

Awwwww...I have to wait another few weeks for it to come out. I think the cinemas are holding back the release for school holidays. On the bright side...YAY!! SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!

message 23: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I know, I'm just saying that it's an old series so I don't think that there'll be a lot of kids there.

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) *mumbles* Nebbermeend.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2010 11:01PM) (new)

Rose, I have another question for ya.

What is the best gaming platform???

message 26: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I have a Gamecube. And a Gameboy AdvanceSP.

AH! RED SQUIGGLES!

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2010 11:13PM) (new)

No, I'm not going to buy one, I was just interested. PS3s and PSPs tend to have better graphics than Wii and Nintendo DS, but Wii and DS have a lot of cool games that the others don't. Plus, Wii has that awesome remote thingy. Then theres all the Gameboys, and Xboxes, and Gamecubes... What do you guys think???

message 28: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Gamecubes are obsolete... so I don't think you should get one o' them.

message 29: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Can't you play movies on the PS ones?

message 30: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Epic. :)

But to play BlueRay you need an HD TV... so slightly wasteful to have a BlueRay.

message 31: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Really?

:D That gives use to the XMen movie my mom accidentally bought on BlueRay. *plots to make powerpoint to convince parents to buy BlueRay player*

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yeah... but we have no use for that, seeing as we don't have any of those games and hardly play with out Gamecube.

message 33: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Maybe...

message 34: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i feel so surrounded in nerdyness right now....

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Um............... well my favorite station would have to be the GameCube. I find it to be the only one where you can really just sit on your ass and cuss at the screen...

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I just saying me (stupidity intended) own personal opinion.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Say, Rose...what the hell is area 51? I never heard of it before today. I googled it and came up with 'somethingconspirisyCIAsomethingalians.' Could you (or anyone) explain it to moi??

message 38: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i do beleive it is in the Nevada desert.

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Some where like that, it's some base where in like the seventies or something people really beleived that in Area 51 they studied aliens and had aliens in those huge plastic tubes and such.

Hence the name of that movie "Planet 51."

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I was right!!

Kinda.

Not really.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks Rose :)