Everything Harry Potter discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (last edited Jun 24, 2010 08:58AM) (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) | 793 comments Mod
*I changed the name of this topic* Roleplay!!!

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Do a villian that is fighting Harry, Ron, and Hermione's children.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) lets just make a story and go along with it. So we each have made up parts at hogwarts.

message 4: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

Hedwig | 328 comments Mod
uum well should we have different RPs for each house... and then have like a great hall and quidditch pitch??

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ummmm maybe but it wouldn't really matter much. You can make them if you want.

message 6: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

I'll do what ever you want to do.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) you can make them.......

Lets start here though

message 8: by Emily (last edited Jun 24, 2010 06:12AM) (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Were just going to make up the story as we go along, im going to start the story now.
Matt walked threw the hallways of Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardy. He loved it in this place, she just wished she would meet a friend.Matt sighed.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((Yeah, sorry i changed it so i was usaing my other character matt)

Matt saw Lily coming so he turned around, "Hi" He said with a grin.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) "Hey, im not going to bite, maybe" Matt Jokely added. Lily was a childhood friend of Matts.

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((k))

"were hogwarts nothing could go wron... OH NO were late for our first class, Defense against the dark arts. Lets go!" Matt said as he grabbed Lilys hand and ran off with her

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((Um the time of harry potters kids, tey wont be in the story thouh)

"Oh, sorry. I gues im just a bit excited for classes to start." Matt turned alittle pinking and let go of lilys hand.

(you know you don't have to be afraid of my character Matt))

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((lol, hes her friend))

"The great Gryfindor, you" Matt asked, glad of the change in subject.

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((thats werid))

Matt joked around ,"Am i really that bad of company?"

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) (( you going to anwser?))

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) "Ok, understandable, though it hurts alittle." Matt said grinning.

message 17: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments As they were talking, a 3rd year Ravenclaw they've seen previously, walked nervously by, clutching a bunch of her school books close to herself. Her eyes were anxious and searching.

She passed the others without barely noticing.

"Now this one right there." Matt said aftter she had passed. "She is something else."

((Can I make my character irisistable?))

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt laughed ,"i was joking." He then took holded out his arm to excort Lily to her house commn room. "Mind if i walk you there?" He asked

message 19: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments Hey, we're interlapping!!

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt smiled again, "well then" he said as he took her arm and put it on his. He then started walking in the direction of her commen room.

((what about the interlapping))

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((hi))

Matt sensed something wrong. "Serioulsy though, i wont bite."

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) "Yeah because you look like you think im going to bite you." Matt suddenly went all tense. He pulled away from Lily. A group of Hufflepuff girls walked by. Matt looked dazed by the one in the middle.

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((ok :) ))

Matt saw Lily slip away but didn't make any attempt to follow her. With his eyes still on the group of girls he walked toward the gryffindor Tower.

message 24: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments When Isabella came into the Raveclaw common room the next morning, she saw there was someone present already. She was a little disappointed. She wanted to seize the extra time for some studying.

message 25: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments A little ashamed that Lily saw through her, Isabella reddened. "Oh no, please !!" She exclaimed. " You don't bother me at all. Please stay!!"

message 26: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

"Will you keep it down please! I'm trying to study!" A girl with brown hair asked

message 27: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments Lily made a face at the girl when she wasn't looking.

"that's the problem with Ravenclaws." She whispered beneath her breath. "Too serious."

message 28: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

"I heard that! And we're not all serious! I have a transfiguration paper due tomorrow!" the girl defended

message 29: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments "Don't we all?" She said again. "But you don't see me biting someone's head off!!"

message 30: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

"No instead your just disrupting everyone else!" the girl said back

message 31: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments "Ignore her!!" Isabella suddenly spoke out, deciding that she liked the girl.

"yeah, you're right. So, are you going for breakfast?" Lily asked.

(Whose character was Lily, by the way? I'm borrowing her!!)

message 32: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments Isabella shut her book with a thud. Lily looked up in surprise. "What's wrong?"

"My divination assignment. It's quite maddening!!"

message 33: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

(( i was saying the girl because Nessa hasn't introduced herself yet :) ))

"Thank you." Nessa sighed

message 34: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 403 comments "Leave it." Lily spoke up, ignoring Nessa (Sorry!!). "I have divination too, I know!! Let's go for some breakfast.

message 35: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

Lydia was walking down the hall looking for familar faces until she saw Lily. "Hello Lily! How was your summer?" she half yelled.

message 36: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

((Yeah))

"It was okay. The whole time I was waiting until I could come back to Hogwarts though!" Lydia answered

message 37: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

"I was sitting more towards the back this time" Lydia said sadly

message 38: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

"No one" Lydia answered feeling guilty.

message 39: by Annie, Pretty Little Liars!! :) (new)

"Who!?" Lydia demanded.

message 40: by Hedwig, We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on. (new)

"What house was he in?" Nessa asked sitting down for breakfast

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) ((thats effencive!!! lol))

Matt saw his friend Lily sitting with some other girls. He walked toward them, and called out, "Hey Lily, mind if i sit with you guys.?"

message 42: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) A small girl sits down next to them and starts to eat, looking nervous and unsure.

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt walked up and sat down with out a anwser

message 44: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Violet looked up as he sat down and then quickly looked down.

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt saw out of the side of his eye Violet look up, he turned toward her, "Hi, Im matt whats your name?"

message 46: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Violet responds quietly, "Violet," and keeps looking down.

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt asked her, "Umm will you pass the potatos?

message 48: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Violet handed the potatoes to Matt wordlessly.

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily (duckygirl) Matt smiled and Violet tryed to get a smile back.

message 50: by April (new)

April Poole  (fangirlapril) Violet looked at her watch and realized that she was late to her first class. She rushed off to get to class.

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.